Pretend Boyfriends

Sonics pov

I looked over to see waves worried expression. That expression quickly turned to anger when she saw me.

"oh you're here" she said stiffly.

"hi wave. How have you been" I smiled awkwardly.

"better before I found out you were dating my boss" she growled.

I laughed awkwardly. I mean what can I do? I can't tell her that we're not actually dating. It's the only thing keeping Amy safe from those guy but how long can I really keep this secret.

"oh come on wave try and be a little nicer. After all" he jumped into my arms "he's the love of my life!" as he hugged me he whispered into my ear "you owe me double for this"

"your going to have me out of fortune" I sighed as I wrapped my arms around him.

Wave glared at me for a second before sighing "fine whatever makes you happy boss but.. " she pulled out her giant wrench with a sadistic smile "if you break his heart I'll break you in two!"

"uhh noted" I nodded as sweat trickled down my face.

"wonderful! Then I'll be on my way" she hopped on her extreme gear and flew away.

"man that chicks scary" I muttered softly.

"yeah and I love her for it!" jet grinned "so where are you taking me?"

"huh?" I looked up in surprise.

"Well I can't just go home now. It'll look way too suspicious" he explained "so we should go on a fake date to make it look real"

"oh good idea" I smiled at him. Man he's way better at this then I am!

He stepped away from me and placed his hands behind his back with a playful smile "so where should we go?"