Domestic Home Life

Sonics pov

Five years later

I woke up to jet snuggled into my chest. He was sleeping so peacefully. I didn't have the heart to wake him up. So I lay in bed motionless until the boys eyelids fluttered open.

"morning love" he smiled at me.

"morning" I kissed him gently, greatful that I could move my numb legs at last!

"shall I make us breakfast?" he sat up with a gentle smile.

"I would love that" I smiled back.

Me and jet have been married for six months now and are living together in our own house. Though I never considered settling down before I'm happy it's him I'm settling down with.

I walked downstairs to find him humming a tune as he cooked in the kitchen. I ran up behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

"what's cooking good looking"

"sausage and eggs" he said, not taking his eyes off the food.

"aww no chilli dogs" I pulled away in disappointment.

"of course not" he turned around and pointed his spatula at me "you don't take chilli dogs for breakfast. I don't want you dead by the time we hit thirty!"

"yeah I guess you're right" I chuckled. Another good thing about having a partner is that they make you stick to a healthy diet!

"good" he smiled at me "now come on. Breakfast is ready"

We took our plates and headed to the living room to watch TV together. Sure things have slowed down since I've gotten married but I think I like that. It gives me more time to enjoy the little things with the person I love.