Confession

Jets pov

I ran through town, looking frantically for that blue hedgehog. I have to find him quick before I lose my nerv-

*bam*

Unfortunately I wasn't looking where I was going and accidentally ran into someone's chest.

"are you ok?" my face heated up. What are the chances!

"sonic" I looked up at him. He was smiling at me. That same smile that made me feel so weird in the first place "umm can we talk in private?"

"oh sure thing" he grinned "there's something I want to tell you anyway"

I took him to the back of an allyway.

I turned to him "soo was there something you wanted to tell me"

"oh yeah well you see I-" suddenly his cheeks turned red as he shook his head "you go first"

"ok" suddenly I felt really nervous. I played with my thumbs as I muttered "you know how we were pretend dating"

"yeah" sonic nodded.

"Well I was thinking maybe we could stop pretending" my eyes were glued to the floor. I was so nervous I couldn't even look at him.

"oh so you want to break it off" I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"no!" I yelled, making him jump "I was hoping that maybe we could do it for real" I looked up at him nervously.

He looked surprised. Then slowly a grin spread across his face as he pulled me in and kissed me.

I quickly pushed him away "w-what are you doing?" I stuttered as my face turned red.

"kissing you" he said simply.

"you can't just do that! You have to ask permission first idiot!" I yelled.

He chuckled as he pulled me into his chest. I sighed as I nuzzled happily into it. Maybe being honest isn't so bad...