Getting Worried

Sonics pov

Five months later

I walked into the living room to find jet gingerly touching his stomach.

I bent down in front of him "is everything alright babe?"

"it's just not right" he muttered to himself.

"what do you mean not right" I cocked my head to the side. What's up with him?

He looked up with worry in his eyes "the baby sonic. It suppose to be out by now"

"ehh" I blinked in confusion "no honey you've still got four months left"

"what are you talking about?" jet looked just as confused as I was feeling "the Baby's supposed to come out in the form of a egg and in four months time it'll hatch"

"whoe whoe whoe hold on. An egg?" I yelped.

"yeah that's how baby's are born" he nodded "What it doesn't work that way for you?"

"no!" I yelled "normally you carry the baby around for nine months and then push the whole baby out"

"ewww that's nasty!" jet shuttered in disgust.

"not any less than our kid hatching from a egg" I muttered as I took a seat.

"am I going to have to push a baby out of me" jet said in a small voice "that's going to hurt"

"yeah well that's kinda the point of it" I chuckled.

"ohhhhh" he whined as he hid his face in my chest. I sighed and gently rocked him in my arms. If he's that bad now imagine what he'll be like during the actual labour!