Getting Away

Jets pov

"ok guys I'm heading out" I muttered as I grabbed my broud. My heads so crowded at the moment. I need to get out and get some fresh air.

"oh you getting something boss?" storm popped his head out "can we come"

"uhh I'd rather be alone" I scratched the back of my head awkwardly.

Wave nodded knowingly "alright storm let's leave him be. The boss is allowed to have his own privacy"

"oh ok" storm smiled before walking back to the kitchen.

I nodded greatfully to wave before jumping out of the airship and zipping through the air.

I reached the ground and jumped off the bourd, landing softly on the grass. I think I'd like to just walk for a bit. I heard that walking is supposed to be good for your mental health. Maybe if I walk I'll be able to get rid of these confusing feelings-

"surprise!" I felt two soft, warm hands cover my eyes. I knew by the sound of his voice that it was sonic.

I gingerly touched his hands "sonic?"

He removed his hands and cocked his head to the side "how did you know?"

"I recognised your voice idiot!" I sighed. I could still feel the warmth of his hands on my face. It felt nice.

"you have a nice smile jet" sonic leaned in so our faces were close "you should do it more often"

"I wasn't smiling!" I quickly covered my beck"

"yes you were" sonic chuckled "you can't hide anything from these eyes baby!"

"don't call me that!" I snapped "we aren't even in a real relationship"

"yeah your right" he looked away sadly before forcing a smile "anyway will you come with me? I've got something I'd like to show you"

"sure" I shrugged "got nothing better to do"

We walked together down the road but I couldn't get that look out of my mind. Why was he so sad at the idea of us not actually dating? What the hecks going on!?