After The Wedding

Sonics pov

"you may now kiss the bride"

The two of them kissed, ending the wedding ceremony. This is it. The boy I've known since he was a kid is now all grown up. It's kinda hard to watch.

"you know you can shed a tear if you really feel like it" jet whispered.

"no way" I whispered back "you'll hold it over my head till the day I die"

"you know me so well" he lay his head on my shoulder.

Mira threw flowers around as they kissed. I couldn't help but smile. She looked so adorable in her white dress and flowers in her hair. I'm so glad tails chose her as the flower girl.

"ok everyone I'm going to throw the bocage now" Zoey said brightly "get ready to catch!"

She threw it in the air. It went flying through the air and when it looked like one of zoeys family members were going to catch it stefan teleported in the air and caught it.

"yayyyy I caught it" he cheered "now I get to marry mira!"

Wait what!

"me?" mira gasped.

No no no!

"aww how cute" amy gushed "am I invited to your little wedding"

Wedding!?

"yes everyone is invited" stefan said proudly "we're going to get married and then we'll live happily ever after like the prince and princess"

"no no no!" I ran up and scooped mira into my arms "no wedding no nothing! My little girls not allowed a boyfriend till she's at least thirty!"

"sonic stop you're embarrassing yourself" jet sighed. The others nodded in agreement.

"how about we just go out for dinner now" tails said quickly.

"good idea tails" jet said brightly before grabbing me by the ear "come on you before you embarrass us further!"

"ok I'm coming I'm coming" I winced in pain. The damn kid. If he thinks he can win my daughter over he's got another thing coming!