A Break In

Jets pov

"honey I'm leaving" sonic called as he stuck his head out the door.

"ok" I ran over and wrapped my arms around his neck "I'll see you at noon"

"I'll look forward to it" he kissed me passionately before leaving.

I sighed as I made my way to the kitchen. I picked up the blueprints with a smile. Time to get moving-

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of the door being kicked down. I ducked down and listened to the intruders voice.

"that hedgehog should be around here somewhere" my eyes widened. It's robotnic! "my drones tracked him down to this very location. So where the hell is he!?"

I bit my nails nervously. Crap what do I do? Suddenly sonics words came back to me.

"if you see anything then make sure you hide somewhere safe and get out!"

That's right. I need the hell out of here before anyone sees me. I grabbed my extreme gear and climbed out the window. Ok time to get some hel-

My escape was quickly put to a stop by metal sonic slamming into me, sending me to the cold hard ground.

I heard a crack as I hit the ground and felt a sharp pain in my ankle. I didn't have time to think about that though as robotnic himself was standing in front of me.

"Well well if it isn't the little birdie who messed up my plans" he chuckled "well isn't this a blast from the past!"

I tried to run away but the pain in my ankle stopped me. I looked up at him, feeling annoyed at my own helplessness.

He grinned satisfyingly "aww did you injure yourself in your daring escape? Well not to worry!" he took a step forward and bent down, his face inches from mine "I'll make sure to treat you very well"