Racing

Sonics pov

"woohoo!" I yelled as I rode around on my extreme gear. Sure I can run faster than the speed of sound but who cares! Riding through the air at max speed is fun and I want to have fun damnit!

"don't get too cocky hedgehog" jet past by me with a sly grin "you're forgetting who rules these sky's"

"and you're forgetting who kicked your butt in that race" I shot back.

"gah shut up! I could have beat you easily!" he yelled. I chuckled to myself. It's so easy to push his buttons!

I jumped off my extreme gear and onto his. Jet, clearly not expecting that lost his balance and almost fell. I quickly reached out and grabbed him before he could fall.

"soooo you having fun?" I asked.

"I was before you got so close to me idiot!" he glared at me.

"gah sorry" I backed away bashfully.

He shook his head "you're a real idiot. I don't know how you're friends put up with you"

"it must be my likeable personality" I said as I sat down on the bourd.

Jet took a seat next to me "a likeable personality. You mean overly cocky and an inability to sit still for more than five minutes. I wouldn't consider those traits to be likeable"

"your so hard on me" I sighed.

He paused for a moment "your not all bad though. I wouldn't spend time with you if you were insufferable"

"aww I think that's the nicest thing you ever said you me" I chuckled.

"ga- don't let it get to your head idiot!" he yelled as his face turned red.

"aww you love me don't you" I nuzzled my face against his.

"no I don't!" to my surprise he pushed me off the extreme gear! I fell to the cold hard floor.

"are you dead?" he looked down with mild concern.

"no I'm fine" I sat up and smiled at him.

"oh what a shame" he said coldly.

I rubbed my head where a large bump was forming. Well that hurt! Still I enjoyed my time with the young leader. Even if he is a little tsndere!