Extreme Gear Training

Miras pov

"cloud! Sea! Hey where are you guys!?" I called as I searched for my cousins. Man they are so rude! You think after their little cousin comes to visit they'd come over to say hi-

"hehehe"

I heard laughter coming from the training room. I grinned to myself. I've got you now! I ran into the training room to find my cousins flying through the air.

Cloud caught sight of me and grinned "hey mira" he flew down to greet me "what's up?"

"don't you what's up me!" I folded my arms "you guys completely ignored me!"

"not ignored you. We were just a little busy" he looked away awkwardly.

I puffed out my cheeks and looked away with a huff.

"aww don't be like that mira" the gray sparrow pulled me into a headlock "you know you're my favourite cousin"

"I'm your only cousin dummy!" I tried to pull away from him.

"come on mira" he whined "give me a smile!" he started tickling me. Crap my only weakness!

"ok ok I forgive you" I giggled helplessly "mercy mercy!"

He stood up with a grin "that's the mira I know and love" he ruffled my quills.

I shook my head fondly. Its impossible to stay mad at him!

Sea landed next to me "here let us make it up to you" she handed me her extreme gear "here take it for a spin"

"really? Are you sure that's ok" I looked at her nervously.

"sure I'm sure" she pushed up her sunglasses with a grin "you're a babylon same as us. It should come naturally to you"

I looked down at the bourd in my hands. She's right. I'm a babylon rogue too. I can do this no problem!

"mira you don't have to do this if you don't want to" cloud said gently.

"no its ok" I flashed him a grin "I can do this!"

"atta girl!" sea gave me a thumbs up "let's see what you've got"

I hopped on the bourd. Ok so I gotta lean forward to get the bourd moving. I leaned forward and the bourd started moving. I could hear my cousins cheering down below. Ok so far so good-

Suddenly without any warning the bourd started spiralling out of control!

"help!" I screamed as I clung to the bourd for dear life.

"I gotcha cus" cloud threw up and grabbed me. The bourd flew into the wall, causing a huge explosion.

"uh oh we're in trouble now" sea muttered.

As soon as the words left her auntie wave and mama came rushing in.

"what on earth is going on here!" wave screamed as the babylon siblings looked at each other nervously.

I watched as auntie Wave chewed the two of them out. This is all my fault. Why can't I do anything right!

"mira?" mama looked at me worriedly "are you alright?"

I couldn't take it anymore. I rushed out of the room with tears in my eyes.