PROLOGUE

3rd person's pov :

"What do you mean by he is going to attack us ? We are friends since ages . And just because of ..... "

"You slapped his brother , Beam ." King of Balanovisk cuts his elder son's words .

"But his brother tried to mollest my Per !" The only Prince of Balanovisk shouts in confusion . "It's their side which is at fault , Father !"

King sighs in despair "but it's them who called the war ."

" They can't . Let's go to Portulika before they attack . We need to talk with King Forth . " Prince suggests .

"I am thinking the same . It is wrong . They can't attack us without any reason . We had a peace treaty among our kingdom since ages ." King replies with a frown .

"And just because of that treaty ninety percent of our soldier serves him . He can't attack us with our soldiers !" Beam stands up from his bed .

"I think you are right , my son ! Sheding blood without thinking will not take us anywhere . We need to talk with King Forth ."

"Let's go to Portulika . We need to face him . Send a messenger to him before . So that , he can stop his troop from moving forward . "

...........................

description :

BARME EMPIRE

Kingdom : Balanovisk
King : Bekinsor /Bek Barame .
Queen : let Ersia Barame .
Prince : Beam Barame .
Princess : Persia Barame .

...........................

".... hence , we will be greatful if you respect our treaty and have a discussion before taking any further step !"

Andrew finishes reading the message which came few seconds ago , from Balanovisk .

The tall man on the throne smirks "coward !"

"My king ! " Andrew kneels gracefully in front of the man "what to do now ?"

The man on the throne stands up "you are my chief minister ,Andy ! You should know my answer ."

Andrew looks at the man with a swollen proud "If your opponent is asking for a discusion before then you should half your troop and attack them straight away . You will surely win because your enemy is not ready ."

The man , King of Portulika , Forth smirks again "but they are not my enemies Andy . They are my friends ."

Andrew stands up from the floor "you want to stop the troop ?"

"Imagine the hands that slapped my brother , clasped together , begging for mercy ." Forth looks at Andrew with a raised eyebrow .

Andrew grins "wicked !"

.....................

Description :

JATURS EMPIRE

Kingdom : Portulika (largest among all kingdoms )

King : Forth Jaturaphoom .
Queen : _______

King's Mother : Mary Jaturaphoom .
King's Father : let Derek Jaturaphoom .

King's brother : Fazal Jaturaphoom .

King's Minister :

Chief : Andrew Ramsey .
Defence : Fazal Jaturaphoom .

...........................................................

A/N :

This is not King's gift ! So don't compare it to king's gift but it can give king's gift vibes to you.

This ff was written even before king's gift as a draft ! At least some chapters. But I didn't get the flow so I wrote king's gift before.

Another thing,
If you can't wait don't start reading it ongoing. Though I try to update within 7 days yet I can't update if I don't get the flow.

When I started most of my stories I didn't know about the ending. I have a habit of deciding ending in the way. So as much as you read the story uncertain about ending , I write the story same way too.

King's gift , ghostee, have a bite, listen none of the story had an ending when I started them .

Same goes for this one too.

And lastly,
This is hate to love. When I say hate to love .. I don't mean they are fucking each other yet saying "I hate you" to each other . Nah !

When I say hate to love .. I mean hate from the core of my heart. For me hate means humiliation to that level that you will say "omg ! This is wrong !"

I hope you got my warnings .