Freeze

3rd person's pov :

Forth stands up holding Beam's wrist. He looks at Dee "COLLECT ALL THE SNOW FROM HERE IN THOSE BUCKETS. I WANT THOSE BUCKETS FULL."

Forth draggs Beam out of the stage  every guard steps back giving king the way.

"Leave me !" Beam hisses while trying to pull away.

Forth gives Beam's hand a shake.

Beam tries to pull away again "it's your crown that is low , king Forth . You can't blame me for stating the fact."

Forth keeps on dragging Beam.

Beam gets annoyed.  He is not a doll of wax , he is strong but his wrist hurts. Forth's grip is way to tight and hursh.

"You relatives can insult us but I can't insult back. LEAVE ME ...." 

"SHUP UP !" Forth shouts and throws Beam in a room.

Beam falls on the ground due to the sudden push . His dress gets wet as it hits the wet floor.

Beam looks back at Forth from the floor of the bathroom. "WHAT ? CAN'T ACCEPT THE TRUTH AS ALWAYS ?"

"Kinggggg !"

Dee runs behind King Forth with a bucket of snow as she sees king was about to pull out his sword.

Forth sheaths his sword looking at her.
"ONLY ONE BUCKET ?"

Dee gulps . She asked the maids not to collect to much snow. So they only collected three bucket but Dee asked them to throw two buckets away.

"King the snow is hard to collect. The maids are still collecting."

Forth grits his teeth "you. Think. I. Am. A. Fool ?"

Dee looks down.

Forth growls "GUARDS ! GUARDS !"

soon four guards who were standing outside came in. "King !"

"COLLECT ALL THE SNOW AROUND THE PALACE THEN THROW THOSE AT PRINCE BEAM UNTIL HE FREEZES TO UTTER A SINGLE WORD !"  Forth shouts echos through the wall.

The guards looks at each other. It's already cold to even touch the water. Snow ? Prince Beam will be sick in minutes !

Forth looks at the hesitating face of the guards "If. Any. Of. You. Try. To. Disobey. My. Orders. Then. You. Will. Recieve. The. Same !"

.................

Dee panics as the guards throws the the 25th bucket of snow at Beam. "Prince Beam , why don't you just apologise?"

Beam tries to open his tightly shut eyes. He trembles in pain. The snow has now started to make cuts on his skin. His lips are bleeding. His face is scratched all over. 

"I ... wouldn't ."

"Prince , you are bleeding. No soft snow  left there anymore. Now they are bringing big hails of snow." Dee  tries to explain.

"I ... am .. not ... weak ,P' Dee !"

"Prince , you are standing here for two hours . Your face is pale. Please prince, I know you are strong but you will be sick at this ra......"

Dee stops in the middle as guards throw another bucket of ice at Beam. Beam drops on his knees as the snow hit him hurshly.

Dee is right. These are almost rocks covered with snow. Beam feels blood oozing out from his hands and legs. But he can't feel any pain. His body has becone numb because of the cold. He trembles more.