Attack

3rd person's pov :

"I am sorry King, she is no more." Phana walks out of the room with a gloomy face.

Forth stays silent for sometimes "Was the arrow poisioned ?"

Phana nods "Symptoms are like Belladonna."

Beam looks at the stiff figure on the bed. His eyes become teary. "She ... She couldn't even meet Andrew as his mother."

Forth closes his eyes "guards ! Call chief minister her.... 

"King !"

Forth stops in the middle as Andrew runs into the hall with hurried steps.

"King ...."

Forth's face turns serious again seeing Andrew's panic state "what happened ?"

"Someone attacked. Someone Attacked Uncle D. Dave's father. I went to the healer's chamber. He was not ...  "

"I am here. Where is uncle ?" Phana cuts Andrew's rants.

"I..in my room." 

Phana looks at Forth.

Forth nods in a daze "let's go. Hurry."

..............

Beam hugs Dave tightly in his arms "he will be alright. Don't cry."

Dave sniffs "I was there... Beam. I was just in front of him yet I couldn't save him....I .. what if something happens ...to him ? How will I forgive myself ?"

Beam slowly pats on Dave's shoulder and looks at Forth. Forth has a complicated expression on his face. He is thinking something. But Beam can't leave Dave and ask Forth about that.

It's already been fifteen minutes since Phana has entered the room with Andrew. But they are not out yet. Beam feels sick internally.

"Guards !"

Beam comes out of his thought hearing Forth's call suddenly. He frowns. "Forth ... What ...

"My King." Before Beam could finish his sentence four guards report to Forth.

"Guard prince Beam. Don't let him go anywhere alone. Be careful every second. And I am sending two soldiers with you too. Don't let him roam around anywhere. Don't listen to his orders." 

Beam frowns "Forth ... What are you ... "

"They will attack you Beam and Sal too. Do you remember what you said this evening ... p'Dee, uncle D, You and Sal .. you all are the witnesses of her crime..She is removing witnesses."

Beam widens his eyes. He breaks the hug with Dave. "Then you... Forth you are also in Danger. So is Dave."

"You take care of Dave. And I am sending some good soldiers. They will protect you." Forth assures Beam.

Beam hurriedly held Forth's wrist "Where are you going ? You are not going anywhere. Stay here."

"Beam .. I need to go. Sal's life is in danger too and if Fazal is not with him at this time, then I need to bring him in ...."

"Send some guards to inform him. You are not going anywhere."

"Beam, I can fight, don't worry."

Beam shakes his head "They are not fighting. They are attacking from behind. You can't ..

"King, I am sorry." Phana comes out of the room with Andrew.

"Noooooooo ....." Dave bursts into tears. Andrew hurriedly catches falling Dave in his arms.