permission

(Well , 1st .. I got the flow.

2nd.. thank you for 500+ votes . I am glad that you all read it ongoing and patiently wait for the next update... ! )

................................................. 

3rd person's pov :

DONG ! DONG ! DONG !

Dave runs on the road of Portulika "We should've left early . No way we can reach the market before the bell stops rest alone the palace. We are doomed."

Beam rolls his eyes , slowly walking behind Dave "Calm down . We will go straight to palace."

Dave turns to look at Beam amused "You will be disqualified if you don't get a prize for King."

Beam sruggs "There is a flowershop just outside the palace."

Dave frowns in disbelieve "you are going to give King a flower ? You will be disqualified too , if your gift is not worthy enough for king."

Beam chuckles "Dave ! Calm down. He is the king of Portulika. No gift is worthy enough for him. It's not the gift , it' about the emotions."

..............

Forth looks at gift that places at the white table in front of him. He needs to choose the gifts which he wants . He doesn't know who brought which one.

The four judges of Crown's waited for king's decision. Andrew looks at the yellow roses that is placed at the last corner of the table. He just can't believe prince Beam brought this and Dave let him bring those. He was there to guide him , isn't it ?

Forth looks at the first gift on the table . A ring made of gold and diamonds with a huge square designed tiger in the middle. The design is indded good. Perfect for a brave man to wear but Forth doesn't wear a ring. He walks past it.

The second gift was a book with black cover and black pages , written in white inks. The book looks beautiful. Forth is not a fond of reading. But a book like this he would surely like to show off. He picks up the book.

The third gift was a small silver spoon made for babies. Whoever brought this , she already thought of herself as the mother of crown prince. Greedy ! Forth walks past it.

The forth gift was a painting . A painting of himself sitting on his old horse -Yito. Yito died in his last war. He misses Yito. He picks up the picture with a small smile on his lips.

The fifth , sixth , seventh gift was rejected by the king without even a second glance as they were same rings, necklaces , diamond encrusted hair combs .

Forth stops at the eighth gift . A  very small , thin , maybe hungry goldfish swimming inside the fishbowl . He wants to reject it. But maybe Bobo will love it. Boo loves fishes. He picks it up.

Then he walks towards the last gift. Four yellow roses gently tugged together with thread. He smiles . Only one person in crown can choose it as a gift. Because only once person knows he loves yellow roses more than red roses which symbolize love. He picks uit up with a big smile on his face.

David looks at king with wide eyes so does the other two judges Andrew and Lia .

But the teacher judge smiles and turns at the participants "congratulations! With this round he have found our top four finalist for QUEEN'S CROWN."

Andrew controls himself from his shock and gives a big smile "We are glad to inform Kingdom Armada ,  Kingdom Gohamine , Kingdom Sakurai and Kingdom Balanovisk  .. have cleared our CROWNs Test for Wits (1st round) , Test for Etiquettes (2nd round) , Test for compatibility (3rd round).