Mother

3rd person's pov :

" Forth !" Beam pushes Forth of him. "What will we do now ? Per will make a fuse and it will reach to your mother."

Forth rolls his eyes but leaves Beam to sit on the bed "let her know. I want her to panic. Because we tried for almost two months already but she didn't let her guard down. Maybe she will make mistake if she is panicked."

Beam shakes his head "that's not gonna work. And even if it work what will I say to Dave ? That you I lied to him ? You knew it all along yet you pretend to not know and I supported it."

"You said you wouldn't mention Dave between us ."

Beam whines "I told you that day I was just making you angry to fool the spy."

"Without my knowledge ? You should've winked !" Forth retorts.

"That would be risky and I was about to let you know everything but you are soo rockheaded that you moved before I could explain. If not for that day I complained in queen mother's room. You never....."

"I am sorry. I was just ......" Forth sighs . "All this is too much for me and that day when you said that you would do with Dave not me, I was hurt , insecure and you know ... I felt like I made mistake trusting you just like my mother..."

Beam sighs. He know it's much for Forth. She is his mother. Beam doesn't remember his mother bit if somebody would come and say that she is a murderer , he would've killed that person.

Beam holds Forth's hand slowly "I am sorry. Next time I will wink."

Forth chuckles then rests his head of Beam's shoulder. "I still hate Dave."

................

Dave sneezes loudly while walking through the garden. Somebody is surely cursing him. He shakes his head and cut a tomato from the tree.

"Princess ! You can tell me what happened ? Is anything wrong ?"

Dave frowns as he hear Andrew's voice. What is he doing here ? Dave puts the tomato in the busjet and walks out of the core garden .

"I.. I got fooled by my own brother and your king. That is wrong."

Dave sees Persia crying like a madwoman in the field.

"Princess , if you don't say clearly how can I help you ?" Andrew asks again.

Dave raises his one eyebrow hearing Andrew' cooing voice. The fuck.

"You can't help me. My own people has betrayed me. How can you help me ?" Persia cries more. "I thought my brother was fighting here for me. But he is selfish! He never fought for me ."

Andrew frowns "Did you forget that I am the Judge of Queen's crown ?"

Persia suddenly stops crying "Really ? Can you help me ? You are a judge ..."

Andrew nods "anything you want princess !"

Persia smiles then wipes her tears. "Thank you Minister. If you help me , I'll owe you forever."

Dave turns around as Andrew raises his hand to wipe Persia's tears. Andrew didn't saw him, neither his shadow nor his tears.

But Beam did. When he went to deliver the food to Beam personally. "What happened Dave ? I am serious."

Dave smiles thinly with swollen eyes "nothing Beam. I am serious too. But did something happened  between you are your sister ? She was throwing a tantrum outside."

Beam frowns. He doesn't believe in Dave's nothing. But he sits straight "She saw me being ... a .. little close with Forth and before You ask anything ... Forth know all about his mother and our missions. I am sorry I didn't tell you ."