Due

3rd person pov :

Queen mother laughes out loud "What do you think ? How long will you last ? 18 , 19 , 20, 29 ... ?"

"Not even one day."

Queen mother turns around with a jerk. Her neck touches the cold metal of a sword . She frowns "Forth..."

"Don't you dare to call me that. It's king to you." Forth hisses through gritted teeth.

Fazal who was standing beside Forth  walks beside them to release Beam.

"Queen mother turns at Beam. "Don't you dare .... Or Beam will neeeevveeeer meet his beloved Sister ...."

Fazal stops in the middle "We will take care of it. You don't have to worry,Miss. Martha."

Queen mother widens her eyes "How dare you ?"

"Don't shout or I wouldn't hesitate to cut your neck." Forth grips his sword tightly.

"HOW DARE YOU ? DON'T FORGET I'm.."

"You are the murderer of my mother, my father , Fazal's mother and his father. Trust me, we wouldn't hesitate to cut you into pieces."  Forth hisses.

"Where is my sister ?" Beam asks as soon as Forth stops.

Queen mother grins "somewhere .. "

"Forth she ..." Beam looks at Forth in worry.

"She is just spitting nonsense. Don't listen to her." Forth looks at Beam. "How is your hand ?... There was blood all over the palace."

Beam looks at his bleeding hands which Fazal releases from the bind.
"I .. I am fine .."

"So you two found this place from his blood ?" Queen mother turns her head at Beam "I should have guessed when you came to me saying you have proof against me. Alas..."

"He went to you ?" Forth looks at Beam.

"Don't fall into her trap ,Forth. We need to get out of here." Fazal pulls Beam up from the ground. Beam looks at Forth "Forth my sister.... Ask her where she is ..."

"She wouldn't tell you. Let's go. I promise I will find her." Forth reassures Beam.

................

"She is in the dungeon." Fazal came back after locking the cell. He looks at Sal then he looks at his brother "now what ?"

"Did you search for Persia ?" Beam asks Fazal before Forth could reply. He tried to go search for his sister himself but Forth pushed him for the treatment of his bleeding hands.

"Your sister is perfectly fine in her own room. I think our fake queen mother tried to trap us using her as last resort. Now, what to do with her?..."

"Call the generals. I will do the meeting and first cancel the Queen's crown. There is no need for that anymore." Forth gives out a deep sigh. He still can't imagine the woman who he called mother for almost twenty years of his life was not his mother.

"You know the rules right ? There are certain rules which even you can't break. A king can cancel Crown anytime he want but after cancelling king can't marry any of the ex participants of Crown. You can't marry Beam like that .." Fazal informs  in a warning tone.

Forth sighs again. "How can crown go on, Fazal ? This kingdom had a fake queen for twenty years, this kingdom's ex. Chief minister is dead, head maid is dead and that fake queen has killed the ex.King , may father..."

"Dave is sick .. I don't know how to tell Andrew that P'Dee was his mother ..  I still don't know how to declare death sentence to that woman..." A tear drop escapes from Forth's eyes. "I don't want to be ...the king anymore. I can't."