Jump

3rd person's pov :

"I knew you would come here." Persia grins at Beam as he enters the secret room which queen mother showed her before.

"You were with her in all this. You already knew that she is an imposter." Beam takes a step inside.

"Well, isn't her and my story same.  A sibling betrayal, a snatched lover and all that. Tell me, Beam am I wrong here ?" 

Beam takes a step closer to his sister "where is Yibo ?"

Persia grins "somewhere.... Somewhere ... Very close to heaven."

"Persia, I wouldn't tell anything to Forth. Just let Yibo go."

"You wouldn't tell anything ? You wouldn't get the chance to tell anything ... Because the moment you step out of this room, Yibo will step into heaven."

"Don't joke. You already know Forth doesn't love you. And even if I leave Forth, you wouldn't get Forth."

"That's what Mary told her sister. But look , her sister ruled Portulika palace for years ... Even more than Mary."

"They were twins. We are not. You can never be the queen so stop this nonsense." Beam shouts in frustration.

"I will find my way Beam. But now you need to find your way, if you want to save Yibo."

................

"I am asking you for the last time, where is Yibo ? If you don't open up, I am going to kill you myself." Forth shouts out of his lungs.

Martha chuckles "You know Forth, what I think everytime I see your face ?"

Forth frowns.

"Everytime I see you , I want to kill you. I want to see pain in your face. Because you are the constant reminder of my betrayal. You are the living proof of their fraud. I want to kill you everytime I see you but I couldn't because of that will. And now finally ..finally I can see your pain, you think I will confess ?" Martha laughes out loud. "dream on ..."

Fazal growls "I am giving you five minutes, if you don't confess , you will be hanged till death."

Matha smirks "ok fine. Hang me...I have lived my life. Lived longer and better than the Mary Jaturaphoom _ the original queen ..  queen my foot."

...............

"Release Yibo.." Beam glares at his sister. "Persia this is not funny.

"I know it is not. Betrayal is never funny." Persia shouts. "Should I release Yibo ?"

Beam looks at Persia then he looks at Yibo who is hanging in air from second floor celling with a rope tied to his both wrists together.

Yibo who was tired from crying bawls more as he sees Beam. "Uncleee...,.aaaayyyaaa..."

"Per, if you do anything to Yibo Forth wouldn't forgive you. Per, calm down, listen to me. Ok ?" Beam asks slowly stepping towards Persia.

"Nobody will know. This is the backside Beam. Your Yibo is hanging here for almost one hour. Did anybody find out ? No ... Nobody will find out until this little brat dies and I escape from here. And I already have alibi , Beam. My guard will say I have never left the room." Persia laughes out loud.

.............. 

The laughter dies slowly as Forth chocks the neck of Martha. Martha coughs out of breath. Forth growls "TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK IS YIBO !"

Martha coughs violently.

"She is wasting our time. She wouldn't tell us. We need to find Yibo ourselves." Fazal states pulling Forth's arms back.