Against the rule

3rd person's pov :

"So Beam is participating in Crowns ? Really ?"

"Yes Mom ! Can you believe it ? " Fazal asks his mother while bitting a apple leisurely. 

"No . I can't. You really meant to say that the only prince of Barmes is going to appear on the first task of crown tomorrow wearing a see-through cloth , showing his figure like other concubines ?" The woman on the bed asks in disbelieve.

"Yup ! I meant to say that." Fazal replies .

"And out of all people my Forth suggested that ?" She asks again.

"Yup , yup ! Who has imagined in the past that one day Forth will hate prince Beam that much !" Fazal grins.

"But I am confused about Persia ? I mean what actually happened that day Fazal ? What did you do to her ?" She asks seriously.

Fazal sruggs his shoulder "that's a long and sad story Mom. I am affraid if I start now you will not be able to see prince Beam in see-through cloth tomorrow."

"Enlighten me a little , Fazal. Leave the details."

Fazal puts down his half eaten apple to start his story. "You know why I was in Balanovisk already right ? I went to collect some soldier's background details from Balanovisk.

After collecting all the details I thought to pay king Bek some respect. Now I don't need to tell you why , right ?

So I went there and saw Princess Persia playing with her pet. I approached her for a talk and she started asking me details about upcomming crown shamelessly."

Mother raises her eyebrow "she didn't ?"

"Yes she did !"

"See , that' the reason I don't like that girl. She is a gold digger I am telling you." Mother spats.

So I invited her to Crown." Fazal grins more.

"No, you didn't ?" Mother widens her eyes.

"Yes I did. Then she asked 'really ? Can I join ?' And that' where I said no, it was a joke . She got angry ." Fazal grins .

"So you didn't touch her ?" Mother asks in frown.

"Nope ! Before I do anything prince Beam was there and she was already furious with me . That's why when prince Beam ask what I was doing with his sister ? She accused me for molesting her.." Fazal takes the half eaten apple from the table again.

"How outrageous! I already knew she was a bitch but you ...."

"Leave it Mom. I have taken revenge already." Fazal smirks. "It was so fun when she was kneeling in front of Forth and prince Beam was almost at the verge of crying."

"Why wasn't I there today ?" Mother sighs.

"Don't worry . Original fun will start from tomorrow. Prince Beam showing off his body to please the royal ." Fazal laughes out loud.

"That I doubt , Fazal." Mother frowns "I know Forth's nature."

"What nature Mae ?" Forth asks as he hears his mother talking about him.

"Forth ! Why did you came here ? You could've just called me . You are a king Forth." Mother walks towards Forth with a big smile.

"Mae, I will never be king enough to order the person who has given birth to me." Forth hugs his mother Mary Jaturaphoom .

Mary smiles "what good did I do to have such a son like you ! But Forth we were talking about Beam. Forth it's not your nature to seek revenge like this."