Princess Mary

3rd person's pov :

The guards move as David stands in front of Imperial with a food tray in his hands. He can't believe he is entering the Imperial by the front gate . That also late at night.

"Beam !" David voices after the guard closes the door after him.

Beam looks at the entrance "come ! I have something to discuss !"

David frowns "where is king ?"

Beam sruggs "Bobo wanted to sleep with his mae and Pho ! So ... he will spend the night there ... maybe."

David widens his eyes "you ... you agreed to that ?"

"Who needs my agreement , Dave ? I am no one." Beam chuckles thinly "whatever, I called you for another reason."

Dave walks into the room and sits on the chair beside bed"about queen mother ?"

Beam nods "of course about her. Don't you think it's too much of coincidence that suddenly someone started to attach Bobo after 5 years ?"

Davids nods "I was thinking about that too. Whoever did it they wanted concubine Rava back into the palace. They knew it she will come here to save her child."

Beam nods too " that's it."

"But still there is so many questions Beam, why now ? Why after five years ? She could have done it the moment Bobo was born... I am not getting it."

"That's why I asked you to come here. Dave, I need to talk with your father. He was there when ex. King died , his brother died and when ex. King altered the will. I need talk with him."

"But for that , you need to leave the palace." David frowns "if father comes here queen mother will be more alert."

"I know . Let me finish first. Tomorrow is the 3rd task of Crown's. And all the participants will go out of the palace to buy a gift if rheir choice for king , right ?"
Beam asks.

"Instead of going to the market you want to visit my house to talk with my father ?" David asks back.

"Yes ! We will have one hour or so ... but there is no other way."

.............. 

Beam looks around the empty room after Dave leaves the room. He sighs. Forth must be asleep now. It's already hour past midnight. He dighs again. It's weird how he caught the habit of sleeping Forth again.

Twelve years ago , he had that habit. He remembered he spent one month sleepless after Forth asked him to leave. He just couldn't sleep without Forth. But then he adjusted.

Now again , he doesn't feel sleepy today. He lies on bed and pulls the warm quilt upto his chin. Yet ...

"sleep Beam . Forth has a family now." He mumbles to himself before closing his eyes.

.................

"Good morning !"

A voice whispers in Beam's ears as he opens his eyes early in the morning. He rubs his tickling ear gently. "When did you come back ?"

"When you were deep in sleep." Forth whispers again. He is lying beside Beam while hugging Beam from the back.

Beam yawns "What about Bobo ?"

"He was in his dreamland when I left." Forth informs.

Beam nods closing his eyes again "I am still sleepy. Can we sleep some more ?"

Forth nods "umm... let's sleep some more."

..............

"Forth , I think it will better."