rumours

3rd person's pov :

It's not enough ! That's the only thing that echoes in Beam's head for the last three days. Whatever he discovered  is not enough to trap queen mother.

He has found what killed ex. King. He has confirmed the reason for King's sudden change of the will but that really doesn't proof anything. And now he doesn't know what to do. He has reached a dead end.

In few days Crown will be finished. He will be expected to leave Portulika. And his relation with Forth will never become like before. But most of all Forth's life will be in danger.

He can't sleep like this. He looks at his side . Two figures are sleeping peacefully beside him. Bobo's face has changed alot in three days. His face is not as pale as before . Surprisingly Bobo never mentioned his mother again after he was told he will live in Imperial with his Pho.

Beam slowly sits on the bed. Maybe , a walk will clear his mind. He needs a clear mind to deal with queen mother.

Beam walks on the second floor of the palace. He stands in front of the balcony looking at the garden. It's early dawn. Sun will be up within half an hour. He sighs .

"What are you sighing for ? Thinking about your shameless acts ?"

Beam frowns hearing the voice from his back. He almost forgot about this person "Sal !"

Sal walks towards Beam.

Beam blinks. He knows Sal doesn't like him. But he never came to the front and epressed his feeling to the face. He always pretended to be sweet , weak and polite. It surprises Beam how he shows his feelings now. "What are you doing here ?"

"I don't think I need to answer you that. This is not your palace neither you are queen of it."

Beam sighs again. He doesn't have a mood now. "Then I am sorey for asking."

Sal scoffs "sorry ? You know how to feel sorry ? I don't think you know. Otherwise you would feel sorry for being yourself."

Beam raises his one eyebrow . He doesn't want to argue. He wouldn't open his mouth. He wouldn't . " And why is that ?"

"Why ?" Sal laughes soundly "you ask why ? Because you are a home wrecker. Because you loves to snatch a son from his mother. First you tried to break king and queen mother's relationship. And noe you successfully snatched Prince Bobo from his mother....."

Beam rolls his eyes "It was king's decision to put Bobo in my care . You have problem , go ask him."

"Of course ! You will put the blame on Forth. Say it's also his decision that you are sharing bed with your sister's would be husband ?"

"SALAMANDOR !" Beam glares at Sal with all his rage.

"What aren't you here for your sister ? Or you forgot about it while sleeping with ...

"SHUT UP !" Beam shouts. "YOU ARE CROSSING YOUR LIMITS."

Sal huffs in mockery "Am I ? But let me tell you Prince Beam it's not my words. You can shut me up but what about others.... Whole Portulika is praising about how good you are !"

Beam clenches his jaw. If looks can kill , Sal would have died till now.

But Sal smirks "everybody in Portulika is saying how good brother you are , Prince Beam who sacrificed his body to king and one of the judge of Crown , to make a way for his sister."

.................

"For heavens , if you are not saying what happened then stop sheding tears , Beam." Forth growls. He asked Beam for fifteenth time what happened.