Eight days

3rd person' pov :

"What are you doing here ?"David asks guarding the small food he was cooking.

Andrew rolls his eyes "I am chief minister here. I can go anywhere I like."

"You can't. I am head chef an in royal kitchen it's my order that works. And I am asking you to leave.!" David shouts.

Andrew grits his teeth "I didn't know head chef cuts vegetables themselves . Or is it for your special person ? You want to cook wverything with your own small hands ?"

"Don't take a further step, Minister or I will inform King. King ordered me to cook prince Beam's soup myself." David warns.

Andrew chuckles "King Ordered ? King didn't. It was you who self volunteered and told king that Prince Beam can't eat palace's spicy food and that' why he became senseless. What nonsense ?"

David ignores Andrew' rants. He is already late in his work.

"Nobody becomes senseless for ten days just because of not eating food for 2/3 days." Andrew shouts "Accept you are doing this to impress Prince Beam with your petty cooking skills."

Andrew grips on David's elbow tightly "fucking accept !"

"Ok fine. I am doing that. So what ? It has nothing to do with you." Dacid shouts back. "At least P'Beam is better than you. He doesn't need to use me to climb on ladder. He is already a prince."

"You are a Crown Judge. He will use you to win ..."

"Prince Beam doesn't need to win. He will be more happy if he loses. And not everything is about your fucking crown.

I am quitting crown because I can't choose a suitable wife for you next year. I can't let anyone else to be used by you. Leave !"

..............

"Forth , you can't postphone crown anymore. Everybody is questioning." Sal whispers slowly.

"Did mother send you ?" Forth asks with a scrowl.

"Forth , I am just thinking about you."

"Then don't !"

Sal went silent for sometimes. "You know , I am worried about Beam too."

"He is burning for ten days. He hasn't come back in sense. And all you and mother care about is Crown. I don't care who questions me. Fuck the Crown. I don't need a wife. I need ....." Forth stops in the middle.

"Forth , that's not the way you talk with Sal."

Sal looks at the entrance of the hall . "Queen mother."

Queen mother smiles at Sal "prince , you can call me mother. You know that."

Sal smiles then he looks at Forth in worry "he didn't mean too , mother. He is just worried."

"We all are worried. Ten days is a bit too much. That's why I made this paste for Beam." Queen morher walks in the hall "Forth , since healer's medichine is not working for Beam. Let me feed him this. It works wonder."

Forth looks at the paste in his mother's hand "will he be fine after this ?"

Mother smiles "have trust Forth. Beam will be all right."

Forth smiles and raises his hand to take the paste.

Queen mother moves her hand away "let me feed him myself."

"You can't mother. It' really hard . I need to try hours to feed him a single drop of food. Your back will hurt."

"But I don't think you are feeding him properly Forth , I gave this paste to healer too. He said he gave it to you. How can there be no improvement?" Queen mother frowns.