Invitation

3rd person's pov :

Beam looks at his father in irritation "father , I don't think it was a good idea to come here."

King Bek looks back at his son with raised eyebrow "why you say that ?"

Beam sighs "we have been waiting foe hours to meet king Forth. If he respected our treaty even a single bit , he would have met us  by this time."

King Bek sighs "Don't forget , he has stopped his troops even without meeting me."

Beam shakes his head "out troops , father. Not his."

"Still , we are in trouble now. We need to tolerate a little.!"

"Tolerate ? Why ? For what reason ? Did we do anything wrong ? Should we be affraid of him ?"  Beam grits his teeth.

"Yes ! We should be affraid of him. We have no powers over him if he declares war right now." King Bek states as a matter of fact. "Do you even know the number of his troops ?"

"Dad , it's the quality of one's conviction that determines success not the number of followers." Beam stands up furiously "I wouldn't tolerate any insult or humiliation that is thrown at us."

"Brother !" Persia suddenly interrups Beam .

Beam looks at her .

Persia points at the door "Minister .."

Beam looks at the door. A tall well build person is standing at their door . He frowns "yes ?"

The tall man straightenz his back "I am Andrew Ramsey , chief minister of King Forth. I am here to convey a message to King Bek."

Beam's father stands up from his seat "yes ! What is the message ?"

Andrew hands over a official paper to King Bek "our King is ready to meet you. He is waiting for you at King's court. But You have to give away your swords and sign the no-attack/no-escape agreement before meeting him."

"What do you mean by we have to meet King in King's court and give away our sword ? We are not criminals !" Beam shouts at Andrew.

They have arrived Portulika almost five hours ago . Yet , first they were told to wait and now ....

Beam glares at Andrew .

"I can't do anything King Bek . I am just following my king's order ." Andrew bows at Beam's father .

Beam growls "talk with me bastard ."

"Beam ! Have patience and watch your words ." King Bek looks at his son in displease then he looks at Andrew. "Inform King Forth , I am ready to meet him in his court . "

Andrew nods . "The swords ?"

Beam grips his sword tightly "how dare you ?"

King Bek sighs "Beeaammm !"

................

Forth stands up from his throne as he hears the arrival announcement of king Bek . He heard the news from Andrew that King Bek agreed to meet him in court . He smirks .

"Welcome to Portulika , King !" Forth greets king Bek and steals a side glance at Prince Beam ."what can I do for you , king ?"

"What can you do ? You declared war against us ? Did you ..."

"Beammm !" King Bek cuts his son's shout .

Forth smirks . He can feel the generals stare at Beam . How outragious this prince can be ? Dares to shout at king while standing in his court ?