Wine ceremony

3rd person' pov :

"You think Prince Sal's father would agree ?" Dave frowns at Beam while collecting the plucked grapes in the wooden bucket.

Beam sruggs "God knows. But Forth said that Sal's father is a person who has great idealism. He values love , bonding , affection more than reputation. So ..."

"It is a great risk. We should've kidnapped Sal."

"We can't do that. First , It's wrong. Second , queen mother will not keep quiet if we do that." Beam throws a grape on the bucket.

"Like she was behaving untill now. But remembering queen mother , Beam is your sister ... I mean is she your step sister ?" Dave asks in a hushed tone.

Beam frowns "why would you say that ? No she is not."

"She went to visit queen mother today."

Beam stops plucking the grapes. He looks at Dave "Why ?"

"I don't know. She asked for all queen mother's fav food then brought it to queen mother as a Thanksgiving. "

"Thanks giving ? For what ?"

"For arranging king's marriage with Prince Sal or what ? Also , I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I just listened . She said you betrayed her."

Beam frowns with a serious expression "I know she is angry with me. But I don't get the reason. She knew it before that I have feelings for Forth. Also , she never had any feelings for Forth. She didn't even participated in crowns herself. And I participated just to prevent a war. It was never a participating to win. Then what ....

"Maybe , you should talk with her before queen mother spoils her against you. You know make everything clear to her."

Beam looks at Dave "what do you mean by queen mother spoils her ?"

"I mean what I mean Beam. She said something like 'you shouldn't forgive the traitor specially when the traitor is in the family. I understand your pain ."

"Oh god ! She is brainwashing her and Per is listening to this nonsense against me ?" Beam asks in disbelieve.

Dave sruggs "That's why I asked whether she is your real sister ! And queen mother said much more bad things."

"What ?"

"So many things like,  he didn't remember you when he betrayed so you shouldn't too. That's justice. I understand your pain. I wouldn't be queen mother if I didn't choose justice and blah blah blah ...."

Beam blinks. "She said what ?"

...............

Forth looks at the person sitting in front of him as his equal. "You sure ?"

The person nods. "I am sure."

"It means it's about me ? The time matches exactly. You are saying that I could be son of my uncle ? I am a product of my mother' infidelity with my uncle ?" Forth growls.

"This letter is talking about you king. The exact same time when queen mother got pregnant with you. Now if your uncle is informing this to your mother then maybe your uncle is your biological father."

Forth punches the wall in rising anger. "if it is talking about me ... then why she be the would be queen ? She was already queen when she was pregnant with me."

The person frowns "maybe , it was just qn falsification. Like if the letter falls in wrong hand they wouldn't suspect queen mother."

"So this letter is of no use ?" Forth hisses.