Order

3rd person's pov :

As Beam walks towards the centre the murmurs grew wild. Beam looks at Dee at his back . Dee was about to mouth something when someone shouts from the stage .

"This is not the rule. Prince Beam's dress is against the Crown's rule."

Beam looks at the stage. The woman who Beam guess as previous Crown's winner shouts. Beam bites his lips. He looks at Forth to see his reaction.

But Forth has a stern face almost indifferent to his surroundings .

Andrew looks at his king too for a reaction. He is not much experienced in Crown's as it is his second crown as a judge and fifth Crown overall. He has never seen a "Queen's Crown." So it is different.

But one thing he knows is King Forth has some revenge plan or ulterior motive to ask prince Beam to participate here. So he wouldn't say anything without king Forth's reaction. If prince Beam is breaking rules then he would wait for King Forth to throw prince Beam out of the competition. Untill then he has no objection.

"Prince Beam can I ask you why are you wearing a black robe ? And how many layers does the dress has ?" The judge woman asked again.

Andrew looks at the dress carefully . The dress looks see-through but at the same time it is not.

First reason for that is , it is not white. Black fabric almost creating a shade on original pale skin of prince Beam .

The second reason is, the dress is multilayared. It is covering prince Beam's body almost perfectly without leaving any gap. Andrew can't deny Prince Beam looks more like a warrior than a Crown's participant.

Andrew looks at his trainner "Kru Arn , what should we do ?"

Art looks at prince Beam "Prince who suggests you to wear this cloth ?"

Beam who hasn't answered any of the questions gulps. Should he give away P'Dee. Maybe no. But before he could answer P'Dee self volunteered himself.

"Kru Arn , I suggested this dress to Prince. This dress is not against the rule of Crowns. I have seen so many queen's wearing same kind of dress in Crown's. And they were allowed to play." Dee stops after finishing her lines.

Dee doesn't need to give any introduction of herself before saying anything. Neither she needs to watch her every words like other maids have to do in the palace. Every royals of Portulika knows Dee. She is one of the most oldest and most loyal maid of the palace.

Beam gives a deep sigh as Dee stands beside him.

"What are you talking about ? We don't need to learn from a maid about the rules of Crowns." The judge woman shouts.

"But She is right Lia." Kru Arn replies to Lia. "Prince Beam can wear this dress and participates in the task."

"How come ?" Lia asks furiously.

Andrew also looks at Kru Arn for an answer but Kru Arn stays silent. He doesn't like to talk much and specially then when he was asked for an explanation.

Having no other way Andrew turns towards his lover. David who doesn't like anything except cooking sighs. After Kru Arn he is the only one who has been the judge of Crowns for a long time.

"There is no rule about the colour of the dress of Crowns. Anybody can wear any colour black , white , red , yellow , green anything. I don't know everybody wears white." David replies to Andrew but loud enough to reach Lia's and everybody else's ear.

"And for the layars , there were no mention of layars in the rules either. According to the rules the dress must be made of sheer fabric like Silk , gauze, net, siffon and all. There are no mention of layars. So prince Beam's cloth is not  against the rule."