Arrow

3rd person's pov :

Beam stands beside Forth silently as royal his cheeks unconscious Fazal on the bed. Sal is sitting beside Fazal with a unreadable face.

And Forth ? He hasn't said a word since Fazal pushed him aside and took the arrow protecting him.

The whole palace is in chaos except Fazal's room. Andrew is searching for the intruder, David is making the potion of Fazal. Some maids are panicking , some cooking , come helping.

Beam can't help but frown in worry. As soon as he came out of the shock and the mess , he has sent almost half pf the guards to protect Yibo. If they can attack Forth , it's not impossible to attack Yibo. But his question is who are they ?

Beam doesn't think it's queen mother. Because Forth hasn't declared Yibo as crown ptrince yet. So if she kills him now, she will be on footpath according to the will . Then who ?

"Bleeding has stopped. It's a relief that the arrow tip had no poision on it. He is just weak. He will be fine in one day." 

Beam snaps out of his thought hearing royal healer's voice. And it looks like Forth was thinking something too.

After sometimes Forth responses to healer with a unsure voice "Are you sure , Pha ? No poision ?"

"No poision." Pha emphasizes.

Forth frowns. Why would someone throw an arrow without poison ?

Beam who could read Forth's thought , holds Forth's hand silently.

"When ... when will he wake up ?" Sal utters his first words after the attack.

"Anytime he can." Pha replies while bandaging Forth's shoulder. "But the wound needs to be cleaned from time to time."

Forth nods. "I will send the maids ....

"What happened ?"

Forth stops in the middle.

"Oh my god ! How ? How did it happen ? My Fazal ?"

Beam looks at the pained face of queen mother. She can be an wonderful actress if she wver tried drama. He doesn't think queen mother is even a little bit sad for Fazal.

"How did it happen Forth ?" Queen mother asks in worry "Are you ok ?"

"You know how it happened." Sal replies wven before Forth could open his mouth.

Forth frowns again.

Sal stands up from the bed "I saw you. Don't try to act. I saw you giving the sign. I saw the arrow comming from your side."

"What nonsense are you talking about ?" Queen mother asks calmly "Sal , I know you are upset but....

"I am not upset enough to speak nonsense. You did it. Where were you till now ? Hiding your evidence ?" Sal shouts.

Beam raises his eyebrow this time. When he was leaving queen mother was on the second floor balcony. He saw it too. Then Sal is right. She saw the whole incident. Yet she came here so late. Where was she ?

Queen mother laughes thinly in disbelieve "you are being misguided Sal ! Why would try to kill my own son ?"

Sal scoffs "Because you never regarded him as your son. You even tried break his marriage. Didn't you advise me yesterday to blame him of infidelity?"

Forth jerks up hearing Sal's words. "You did what ?"

Queen mother looks at Forth helplessly "Forth , are you trusting him over me ? I am your mother ! He is framing me ! Can't you see ?"