Trust

3rd person's pov :

My dear M.J

I know you asked me not to write letter to you. But I can't help it. You don't know my situation. I feel like I am stuck here. If I could I would leave everything here and run into your arms. That's how I long for you.

Today I had to take care of Fazal for so long. I feel so tired . But now I feel my tiredness are vanishing as I am writing to you.

Whatever, I wouldn't make it too long. I know you wouldn't read it if I do. So , let me tell you my reason of writing this letter.

Would be queen of Portulika , right now you are having a good news. You are carrying prince or princess of Portulika in your belly. I hope you get my happiness . If you do , write me back.

I don't think I can wait for ten more months. What do you say ?

_____D.J

David closes the letter then looks up "So this was a waste of time."

"No !" Beam replies while frowning hard.

Dave looks at Beam "what do you mean ?"

"This letter is weird. I am not getting any line of it. If queen was carrying Forth , how would king know about it before herself . Also , why would he write a letter. Why she be the would be queen. Nothing matches with reality here."

David blinks. "Wait I know about the story of sweet prince."

"Yes ! The sweet prince. Queen of Portulika got pregnant one and half year after of her marriage. Not before. And when she came to know about her pregnancy , she made a cake shaped of a baby boy with crown to surprise King."

"The cake dish is called Sweet prince. It's a famous cake dish all over Portulika now." David explains. "But then what does this letter means ...."

"Means she was pregnant before marriage too ." Beam determines . "Maybe she has a secret child ?"

David nods "possible."

"What possible ?"

David turns around to look at King. Why King always comes when he talks. And why the fuck King always looks at him like he wants to kill him.

"Prince Beam wanted to eat something sweet. So I said It' possible." David bows while standing up from his chair.

Forth enters the room "well then , make something sweet for me too."

David bows again "yes king ! I shall take my leave then."

Forth nods then waits for David to leave the room before turning at Beam. "Princess Persia wants to have some talk here. Where is Bo ?"

"Study ." Beam replies shortly while standing up.

"Where are you going ?"

"You said Per will be here to talk with you. That's why I am leaving."

"You will stay here."

"I don't think so.... ouch "

Beam was about to leave when Forth pulls him by his arm. "-Forth .... what the fuck are you doing ? Leave me.."

"I told you to stay." Forth hisses.

"Leave me. She will be here soon ." Beam struggles to release his arm.

"So what ? Don't act innocent now. Don't tell me you really thought I'll marry your sister when you entered crown."

Beam struggles more "I know. I know you would never marry her. But.you shouldn't disrespect my sister. You have no rights."