Date

3rd person's pov :

"Now can we talk about war ?" Beam asks his father who is pacing around the room with a frown on his face.

"Beam , please. Cool down your temper. It's because of your temper that we are here ."

Beam laughs in disbelieve "now you are blaming me to protect my sister . Aren't you ?"

Persia sighs "I shouldn't have talked with king Forth's brother. It's all because of me."

Beam looks at his sister "no Per ! Stop being a repressive woman. I told you our mother was never like that. It was his brother's fault not yours."

Persia shakes his head "whoever fault is this , in the end we are in trouble right ? What are we going to do ?"

"War is not an option." King Bek replies to Persia.

"Then what ? Perticipating in Queen's crown is an option ?" Beam retorts.

"It is indeed." King Bek states.

Persia panics "father , I don't want to creat any trouble for you or for our kingdom but I really can't do those tasks with other concubines. You know what kind if tasks they .... "

"I know Per! And I am not talking about you. I can't let you do those shaneful tasks." King Bek replies softly "king Forth said that .....

"Said what ?" Now Beam raises his voice "are you even considering what are you saying ?"

King Bek rubs his face with his palms "Beam , Persia is princess of Balanovisk. She can't do those acts..."

"And I am the Prince of Balanovisk. If she can't do those shameful acts then I can't do either."

"You are a boy Beam. What you can do , she can't. There are certain things that aren't shameful to you but to her ." King Bek tries to convince his son.

"Oh really ? Then you are a boy too . Why don't you do it ?" Beam spats .

"Brother.." Persia looks at her brother in disbelieve. 

King Bek sighs again "I will if I could but parents are not allowed to participate either."

Now Beam and Persia both look at their father in disbelieve.

Beam frowns hard "Are we that much coward ? Oh god ! Father Portulika and Balanovisk are within 10 km distance from each other. What face will we have if we beg them like this ?"

What face will we have if innocent people dies in war because their king couldn't provide Army to save them , Beam ?

What face will we have if a father dies in war leaving his bew born , if a mother dies protecting her kids , if the only child of a parents dies leaving them behind ?" King Bek shakes . Tears runs down from his both cheeks.

Beam blinks. He becomes silent.

"Beam , why don't you understand 90%of our army serves them because of the treaty. We will only kill our citizens by welcoming the war. With 10% army we can't even defence them .. fight , far away."

Persia wipes her tears with her handkerchief. "I .. I will participate. P'Beam you don't have to."

Beam comes out of his daze hearing Persia's words "what ... no , never ! You are not going to do anything like that  ." 

Persia smiles thinly "we have no other way , P'Beam. Do we ?"

Beam shakes his head "no ! You don't have to. I created this situation. I slapped his brother. If anybody has to pay the prize then it's me. Not you."