memory

3rd person's pov :

"Will you give your words or give your head ?" Forth asks in cold tone.

The maid whom he spoke to, trembles in fear "king .. I didn't do anything."

Forth squints his eyes "well, very good then ... Fazal !"

Fazal holds his sword on the maid's neck as soon as Forth shouts his name "any last wish ?"

The maid panics "king .. trust me .. I didn't do anything. My .. my master asked to add a liquid in his and your glass of wine. I tried to deny but .. but he threatened be with my life...  king .. please ... trust me . I .. have a family ... please .. spare me ..."

Fazal withdraws his sword.

A pin drop silence occupies the room.

"Prince Salamandor, anything in your defence ?" Forth asks in a colder tobe than before.

Sal gulps in fear "She is lying. How dare you frame me in your misdeeds ?" Sal shouts at the maid.

The maid cries "master , please don't lie. They will kill me .. if you do. You asked me ..  to add that liquid into... king's and yours food..."

"Then why did you drug me instead of King ?" Beam asks cutting the maid' words.

"I . .. didn't mean .. to. But before... I could .. give the glass to .. king ..chief minister and... defense minister ... came to taste .. the content .. and .. and I forgot which one I .. " the maid cries harder.

"That solves the mystery then." Sal's father looks at Sal in disbelieve "I can't believe this. Have I raised you like this ? He was going to be your husband today ? What was the need to drug king and ...."

"You evil bitch ! How could you behave like a slutty concubine ? You tried to drug my son to sleep with him and even when failed to do that .. you slept with my other son ?" Queen mother shouts.

Sal widens his eyes. He looks at queen mother in anger "you are the one ...

"Shut up !" Queen mother shouts. "Not a single word. Forth , finish the marriage before I change my mind and stop it."

...............

"Do you still feel sad for Prince Sal ?" Dave asks Beam as they throws flower at the bride and groom.

Beam sighs "I never knew someone can drug himself to satisfy their target ."

Dave chuckles "Serves him right. Though Prince Fazal is not a bad person to marry."

Beam raises his one eyebrow "Is he ? He is a molester. He is charecterless. He insulted my sis...

"Don't mind Beam. But are you sure about that ?" Dave asks cutting Beam. "I mean you also doited that prince Fazal can drug Prince Sal to sleep with him but turns out he did not. He was telling the truth."

Beam frowns.

"He also told you repeated time that he didn't do anything to your sister. Is there a chance that your sister lied to you all along ?"

"Why would she do that ?"

Dave sruggs "I don't know. But the way your sister listened when queen mother said shit about you , I have a feeling your sister doesn't like you that much!"

...............

Forth sighs as the priest announces Fazal and Sal as bride and groom. Beam who was only three feet away from Forth frowns.

He walks beside Forth "Don't tell me you are upset because Sal married your brother ?"

Forth nods "I am upset. This is not a happy marriage. Sal doesn't even like Fazal. How will they live together ?"