Of course

3rd person's pov :

Cold water splashes on Beam's face waking him up from his daze . Beam opens his eyes slowly only to see black all around him. Is it nigh ? Or is he dead already ?

"King !"

Beam hears the sound of some guards. He tries to move but he has no power left to do so. He stays still.

"King ! We are ....

Beam hears the guards again then he feels a hand wrapping around his body , pulling him out of the water. Beam tries to open and see who is it ? Which king ? Forth ? His father or anybody else ... but it hurts ! More than he thought it would. His whole body hurts.

..................

Forth had a unreadable expression on his face when he enters the palace with a frozen body in his arms. He is carrying the body in bridal style.

The guards bows to their king as he walks past them. One maid runs to bring a towel seeing King completely wet.

"King !" Andrew walks beside Forth.

Forth gives a nod at Andrew without uttering any word.

"Prince Beam's room is not in this harem." Andrew proceeds. "We can carry prince Beam there."

Andrew frowns as King didn't stop walking. "King !" He calls again.

"Ask maids to prepare a hot bath!" Forth states finally after stopping in front of his room.

Andrew widens his eyes. Did king just ask a hot bath for prince Beam ? For his number one nemesis? After all this ?

Forth looks at Andrew before entering the room. "I want the bath ready in ten minutes."

Andrew nods.

Forth looks at the guards "nobody is allowed to enter."

The guards nods with a bow before the door gets closed.

................

Forth throws the black net cloth on the floor with disgust. He hates this cloth on Beam. He hates Beam choose to participate in crown instead of apologising. He hates how broke Beam is just because of his own stubbornness.

He sighs and places one of his green robe on Beam. Beam unconsciously pulls the cloth again just like he did before.

"King !" Forth hears Andrews call from outside. "Hot bath is ready."

................

Andrew looks at the closed door from outside. King didn't respond to call. Did he get the news ? How would he know ? He can't enter . He heard when king asked the guard to not allow anybody in.

He sighs. Should he leave ? But what if king didn't hear ? But king has a direct way to king's bathroom from his room. King can check himself whether maids have arranged the hot bath or not !

Should he go to king's bathroom from the backdoor? But the door is prohibited for anyone else except the maids !

"Minister !"

Andrew comes out of his thought hearing someone's call. He turns around "huh ? Oh P'Dee !"

"Anything wrong ?" Dee asks.

Andrew was about to reply when he sees some wood in her hand "what are you doing ?"

Dee's eyes widen . She hurriedly hides the woods behind her "nothing ! It's just ..  just cleaning my room."

Andrew raises his eyebrow "you had pieces of woods in your room ?"

Dee nods not giving a proper reply .