Lonely

3rd person's pov :

The plan of laying low , didn't run good. Queen mother didn't lower her guard but since the day Bobo came back to Imperial , Queen mother has been persistant of puting her spy around Beam.

For last six days Beam has refused to have any maid around him. Yet , here he is standing in queen mother's room , listening to her perfect scoring acting.

"I can take care of Bobo very well." Beam retorts again.

Queen mother smiles "I know you can Beam. I am not doubting you. I just want you to have some help . It will not hurt ."

Beam sighs "I don't need any help. I am not a dependent kind of person."

Queen mother looks at Beam with a sad expression "nobody asked you to be depending , I am just worried. You were sick just somedays ago . You had to walk on coal also . And you still have crowns to perform. Shouldn't I worry ?"

Beam rolled his eyes internally. He was about to retort again when Forth enters the room "Mother , you asked for a visit ?"

Queen mother suddenly makes her face more gloomy "yes I did ! And I am very disappointed on you , Forth."

Forth frowns. "What did I do ?"

Queen mother sighs "you didn't do anything. And that's the problem! Bobo asked you for giving him under Beam's responsibility and you gave him away ? Without considering Beam's problem ? Beam is a boy Forth. He is not a motherly figure. How can he take care of Bobo without the help of any maid ?"

Forth frowns harder "Sal took care of Bobo without a maid too and he is boy too. Whatever , if he needs a maid , I will appoint one for him."

Beam grits his teeth "I can take care of Bobo. I don't need any maid."

Queen mother cuts Beam "Beam , I am worried about you. What is you lose crown in taking care of Bobo. That will be partiality to you. I can't afford that."

Beam becomes frustrated. He was already frustrated when Forth didn't show any shock, any guilt when he heard about Beam's leaving ... he was frustrated when next day only Bobo came to his room and Forth didn't come back. He was frustrated when Sal told him that Forth will live with him and thanked him for taking away the partition in between them. But now , he is more frustrated.

"You don't worry about me. You only worry about yourself. You just want to spy on me in the name of giving your maid to me." Beam shouts.

Queen mother shocks "Beam what are you saying ?"

Beam laughes in mockery  "Don't act fool . I know , you just want me to see miserable . I saw with my own eyes how your maid spied on me laat time. She heard my every conversation with everyone. She followed me everywhere. And even when I was fighting with Froth she listened it all from outside. I saw her leaving after .... "

Forth frowns again.

"Oh my god ! Did she do it ? I didn't know. Beam you know the maid's nature. They loves to collect gossip . It has nothing to do with me Beam . Trust me ... I will scold her. She will not do it again...."

Beam grits his teeth "you think you can fool me with your acting ?"

Queen mother shakes her head miseravly "No no Beam . Trust me . Let me explain ..."

"You don't have to expain anything to him mother and please don't plead. You are queen mother." Forth states after staying silent for a long time.

"But Forth , he is misunderstanding me again..."

"Let him. He doesn't worth your pleading. He doesn't worth your worry either." Forth walks towards his mother . "Stop worrying."

"But I just want him to have some help."