Fire

3rd person's pov :

Beam writes down what he saw in Ex. King's room in a piece of paper.

-A bed with two pillows (nothing suspicious, throughly checked. )

- A table with papers (was there a will ?)

- A mantle-piece (nothing suspicious)

- A closet (not checked)

- A book self (not checked)

Aditional note : strong smell , probably of dead rats . Jammed window (nobody tried to enter fron there ) , spider web all over , nobody cleaned.

Beam frowns and looks at the paper. Something is not right. He knew it that ex. King died from belladonna & arsenic poisioning. But of course, posioned food can't stay in that room for twelve years.

That would draw attention. Also there were no medichine in the room too. Then what could be the proof , queen mother wants to destroy ?

"Some letter of ex. King ? Did ex. King knew about her killing his brother ? And that's why she poisioned him ? That can happen. He is sure there was no will in that table. Because once a king dies the first thing people search for is his will , then they burry him.

No chance of a will. It could be letter. But ex. King was not a fool to dump a letter just randomly on the table. It must be hidden either in his closet or in his bookself. Because Beam has checked the bed. But...  to find it among almost hundreds of books ?

Beam sighs. He folds the paper and hides it under his own bed. He need to visit that room several times and he need to visit alone. He can't risk Dave's life for his own search.

.................

Dave closes his eyes as tightly as possible gripping Andrew's robe tightly.

Andrew sighs "can you please tell me what happened ? I can't sleep like this ? You are trembling too much ."

Dave closes his eyes more tightly "I told you there were someone. I saw someone when I passed the store room."

Andrew rolls his eyes "I told you it was  probably human . Not a ghost. There is no thing like ghost."

Dave opens his eyes to glare at Andrew "a human can vanish within seconds ?"

Andrew sighs "come on ! You are not telling me ex. King's ghost came back just to scare you after twelve years ?"

Davr bites his lips "don't say things like that."

"Dave....."

"Mimister !"
Andrew stops his words as one guard knocks on the door from outside.

Andrew sits on the bed with full alert "yes ! Come in."

One guard enters the room " Concubine Dria is asking for an  audience to Mininster."

Dave who was still lying beside Andrew thinking about the incident in ex. King's room , blinks.

Andrew looks at the guard with a frown "Now ? At this hour ?"

The guard nods "she said she will be forever greatful if you allow her.

Andrew climbs down the bed with.a frown "Tell her that Judge David is here. If she is ok with that."

David sits on the bed as the guard leaves the room "Concubine Dria ? Why does she want to meet you ?"

Andrew sruggs his shoulder and sits at his desk. "I don't know. Maybe , she wants to take back her shawl ?"