leave

3rd person's pov :

"What am I doing in your room ?" Beam asks as soon as Forth enters the room. He asked P'Dee the same question but P'Dee said she didn't know.

She was ordered to take care of Beam after Beam went in coma.

"You were sick ! And almost in coma for twelve days." Forth walks towards the bed "how are you now ?"

Beam closes his eyes as Forth places his warm hand on Beam's forehead. He opens his eyes again in seconds "that doesn't answer what I am doing here . I have my room."

"Your room was too cold to live specially in fever." Forth replies calmly.

"You aren't telling me that there is only one empty room in your palace."

Forth sighs "what's the problem Beam ? I kept you in my room so that I can check on you time to time."

"You aren't telling me that there is no maid who can treat me in you palace ?"

Forth frowns hearing Beam's tone. Few seconds ago he was so happy that Beam has recovered. He thought everything will be better now. But he almost forgot their situation....

"Sleep ! We will talk later."

Beam stands up from the bed with  wobbling steps.

Forth frowns "what are you doing?"

"I am going to my room."

Forth walks in front of Beam "I told you, we'll talk later."

Beam looks back coldly at Forth "So we'll. Till then I am going back to my room. And I'll throw this clothes away. You don't want this dirty clothes right ?"

Forth groans "stop overreacting, Beam and just sleep here. Your place is too cold." .

"You gave me that place even after knowing that . So , don't regret you decision now."

"I didn't give you that place." Forth covers his face with his palms. He can't shout at Beam. Beam just recovered. "Beam, just sleep here untill you are completely well. Ok ? Then you can go to any other room you want."

"I don't want to stay in your room." Beam states "I am completely fine now. I can mange on my own . You can bring anyone else in your bed from today."

Forth looks at Beam with disbelieve "do you even know what are you saying ?"

Beam clenches his teeth.

Forth closes his eyes "I so want to slap you now."

"Move ! I ...  "

"Forth ! "

Beam stops hearing a high potched feminine voice. He doesn't need to look at the door to know who is it . He already knows. He was even wondering why Forth's mother is not here yet.

"Mother !" Forth replies in a tired voice .

"Is anything wrong Forth ?"

This time Beam looks at the gate as it was a male voice. He blinks as Sal and queen mother walks in the room.

"Nothing serious! You don't worry." Forth replies Sal's previous wuestion with courtesy.

"What happened Forth ? I heard you two arguing over something!" Queen mother asks with concern.

Sal looks at Beam with wryly "Beam you were shouting loudly. You fever just went down. You shouldn't waste ...

"I don't need any advise from you prince Sal. Save yourself." Beam cuts Sal's words.