Chapter 2

It was a long day I wake up finding out my abuelo has passed, my brother has one of his moments, Papá's work Is being a ass, Miss perfect sofía won't be able to come to Columbia because she's too good for us now, The only thing good that came out of today is my tía and tío being able to make along with little Sebastián.

I was just laying down in my room and someone knocks on the door "Come in!" I yell as they come in she sits on my it was tía Carolina, She reminded me of abuelo though she had his personality and looks while my mamá had abuelas genes but I going off of what abuelo told me Carolina was just 2 when abuela passed away. "So how are you hanging in amor?" She asked "I'm doing fine you should check up on Cristian though" I said, I worry about my brother in these kind of times. "Javier is checking on him " To be honest I was scared what Cristian would do. "Then you should be checking up on mamá" I tell her just wanting her to leave me alone because I just want to be alone right now. "Catalina is fine but I can tell you want to be alone so I'll leave you alone te amo" She gets up to leave "yo también te amo" I tell her and she smiles and walks out, I just lay there and then i slowly drift off to sleep and when i wake up its 6 am.

When I wake up i go downstairs and see that everyone is up. "Oh..was everyone waiting on me to get up?" I say as everyone was staring at me. "No Querida not at all we're waiting on Rafael to get up" I look at them. "So papá is able to come!?" I hear something behind me and I turn around and I see him coming down the stairs. "Of course mija I loved Luis like he was my own father" that's right...my dad was never close with his papá like my mamá was with hers. "It's still not right..You seriously think they won't let sofía off of work-" I say before I was rudely interrupted by Javier "Sofía is an actress and-" so I did the same thing to him "Okay? So, Cristian is a mechanic and papá is a business man and Carolina is a lawyer and you're also a mechanic and they let you all have time off get it through your heads-" I saw mamá was on the verge of tears so I quickly changed it "She loves us but her managers and directors are assholes" everyone just looked at me...I was expecting to be told language but I never got told that.

I go into the kitchen to grab something quick to eat so I can go put sweats on so I'll be comfortable...because who do I have to impress in Columbia, After I change I go to walk out of my room with My luggage but Cristian pushes me back in. "What the hell Cristian!" He looks at me "look I know what you were gonna say about Sofía that she doesn't care about us and I agree she's 26 and we haven't seen her since her 21st birthday, She doesn't even come home for holidays and she always uses that same excuse." I can't believe that he believes me.. "Miss perfecto thinks she's too good for us" he opens my door and grabs my suit cases "I know but we need to keep mamá happy for right now at least for the next few months" He walks downstairs and I follow and I grab my jacket and put on my shoes and I lock the door because I was the last one out of the house.

*Time skip to on the plane*
It's been a while since we've been on our flight, I've tried sleeping, reading and everything else I can think of but I just can't get Camilo off of my mind, I was the one that ended it because I didn't want to do long distance and he hasn't contacted me since, Does he hate me? Or has he forgotten about me? Do I still have feelings for him? I shake those thoughts aside while putting in headphones to drown out the sound of crying kids and babies then moments later I fall asleep and have a dream of when I first met Camilo..
*Antonio's gift ceremony*
Abuela Alma greeted you and your family "Catalina, Rafael welcome to our home" she says as she greets my parents. "Alma have you met Y/n?" My mamá asked "Not since camilo's ceremony" she turns to me and grabs my left hand "you have turned into a beautiful young women." She turns to Cristian "And you Cristian have turned into a handsome man, where is sofía?" She's been gone for work since 2 years ago, we barely see her. "Sofía won't be joining us tonight, she has to attend work" my papá says to Abuela Alma. "Right this way my grandson Camilo is greeting people as the walk in" she says.

As we start walking to the the open doubled doors I hear here greet my Abuelo. "Luis how are you?" She asked him. "Getting old but still hanging in there" he said while laughing, I got to far away to where I couldn't hear them anymore. As I get closer to the doors I see a boy, He has curly brown locks and some hangs over his beautiful green eyes. 'Was this camilo? Because if it was...he was ho-' I got caught up in my thoughts because I felt someone grab my hand and it was the boy and I look to see my family has already been greeted. "Hola Hermosa" he says as he kisses my hand and it made me blush. "Welcome to la Casita, Right this way Hermosa" He shows me in the house it wasn't big but I remember the rooms being huge. "New in town?" I wasn't paying attention, I was just mesmerized by his freckles and green eyes. "Hm?" I say in response because I wasn't paying attention. "I asked if you were new in town" he asked me with a cocky tone...I'm not going to lie it was hot. "Uh no actually I was born here... In Mi Casita actually" he smiles at me "Well you should get out more, I would love to see your beautiful face around sometimes" he holds his hand out "I'm Camilo" I go to shake his hand and introduce myself but this gorgeous woman with ginger hair and almost the same eye color as camilo walked in. "Camilo you're supposed to be greeting the guest" She says to him in a Stern tone, yep that's definitely his mother "Okay, Okay mamí I'm going."he mouths sorry to me then walks off.

1168 words)
Hope you enjoyed this chapter I think it's a tad bit longer then the others but it's fine because the more the better, and please lmk if you like it or not. Chapter 4 should be out by the end of the night (1:43 Am right now)