Chapter 12

Your pov
~~~~~~~~~~
     ~~~~~~~~
I heard my alarm go off, It was around 11:30 am I wake up and I squint my eyes from the morning sun then I see a hand shield my eyes from it. "Good morning Amor" He tells me. I lay my head face first into my pillow so he can move his hand. "Are you alright Amor?" He says rubbing my back and I nod my head. "Yep... I just need to get up and take a shower and get my speech ready..then get ready myself" I felt his arms wrap around me. "Well while you take a shower imma go get dressed and I promise I'll be back before you get out" I smile and nod my head but he couldn't see my smile. I feel him put small kiss on the top of my head and then feel him get off the bed and then I hear a door shut. I finally built up the courage to get up out of bed and I make my way to the bathroom and I get in the shower and I stay in there for a good 30 minutes.

Camilos pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~
         ~~~~~~~~
Once I get home I go upstairs and I change into a suit and when I go downstairs mamá stops me. "Oh mijo you look handsome but what's the occasion?" Her compliments always embarrassed me but I still love them anyways. "Its y/n abuelos funeral today...I'm going to go to support her and pay my respects." She looks at me with sadness in her eyes. "You're doing a real good thing for her you know...Because this is when she needs you the most and you're there for her, I was just telling Dolores that before she left to comfort Cristian." I sadly smile and I grab something quick to eat. "Do you think she's the one mijo?" She asked me with curiosity and I look at her. "Of course mamá she's literally perfect. Her voice, her eyes, her lips, personality, everything about her is perfect. I figured out she was the one 3 years ago" Mamá smiles widely and she gives me a big hug. "Now go be there for her Mijo" I run out the door and when I get to Y/n's house I walk in and she's still in the shower. Her mom and dad were getting stuff ready for the guest that'll be there which is half of the whole village because he was a loved man. I walk into her room and wait for her to get out.

Your pov
~~~~~~~~~~
       ~~~~~~~
I get out of the shower and I dry off and put my robe on and I walk out and I see Camilo sitting on my bed looking down. He looked so handsome with a suit on. "Camilo?" He looks up and he checks me out up and down and I blush a little. "Right Amor turn around" He goes to turn around. "No Camilo it's fine" I tell him and he still isn't looking at me. "No Amor I don't want you to feel-" He stops talking once I kiss him and he's absolutely speechless now so I took my opportunity. "Speechless?" I say with a cocky tone and he smirks at me. "Oh you'll be speechless tonight bebita" I smile and I look at him. "I already am because you look so Handsome In that suit Amor." I say while walking over to my closet and I pull out a back dress and I go to the bathroom and put it on and when I walk out camilo stared at me in 'awe' and he smiles. "You look beautiful Amor" he says while getting up and walking over to me, His words made me feel flustered. "Thank you Mi Amor" I say to him while walking over to my desk to start writing the speech and to brush my hair and style it also. After many minutes of writing my speech and styling my hair a lot of times I finally got them the way I wanted it. "Can I read it?" I smile and nod and he gently grabs it off the desk, and while he was reading it, it looked like he was about to cry and he was also smiling.

When he got done reading it he handed it back to me. "It was really beautiful Amor I'm sure he would've loved it" he plants a small yet gently kiss on my forehead and I smile. "Thank you" I look down at my phone and it's 1:00. "We need to go" I tell him and I yelled for Cristian and Dolores.    

    *Time skip to your speech. Because                   
                          I said so*
"Now she's been dreading this moment but sweetheart I promise it'll be okay when you get up here and say whatever you like to say to Abuelo.. so welcome my youngest daughter Y/n" my mom said as her voice cracked from crying. I hesitate to go up and when I do it feels like words can't come out of my mouth, and I look around and I see camilo looking at me and it's like he reads my mind because a couple seconds later he comes up there with me and whispers to me."It's okay Amor...just feel breaths alright pretend it was like me and you the other night and if you want I'll stay up here with you" I look at him and I was about to cry. "Please do..." I whisper to him and he wipes my tears away that had escaped. "Don't cry Amor it'll be okay." He hugs me from behind and stays that way as I read my speech. "A lot of you know that my Abuelo was a good man.... He wouldn't stop Until he knows that everyone was happy, he would open his home up for you, cook you meals...he made this whole town feel loved...he made me feel loved when I was at my lowest, he helped Cristian, he was there for Mamá and Tía when Abuela passed. He taught me many things... How to do stuff and manners. He did hard work for this town and all of you returned the favor of making him feel loved too. He would tell stories to me, Cristian and sebby... And also the village kids. He was everyone's favorite Abuelo Luis... Even if you weren't blood related, you all were his family by heart so in his honor let's just keep him in our hearts and on our minds...Thank you" my voice cracked when I said thank you because I was starting to cry. Mamá was the first one to clap then Cristian then Camilo then Dolores...then everyone. I sit back down in my seat and Camilo hugs me and wiped my tears. "You did absolutely Amazing Amor, you couldn't have done better" I smile then I look down until the end of his service and burial service and when we got home all I did was lay in my bed and cried and cried and Camilo was there cuddling me and comforting me.

1196 words!!

The funeral was beautiful I hoped you loved it and sorry for the delay I'm feeling down and not like myself but here you go have a good night!!