Chapter 10

Once I kiss him I see him blush revealing his freckles and I get off of him walking towards the door and I feel his arms wrap around my waist. "Where are you going Amor?" He moves my hair and starts kissing my jawline and he moves down to my neck. "Camilo" I say as i started blushing. "What Amor this is my way of showing my love" I turn around and stare at him and he smiles and plants a kiss on my forehead. "I'm only kidding Mi Amor but where are you going?" He's so clingy but I can't blame him...I left him 3 years ago and he's probably scared I'm going to leave him again. "I'm going to go cover up this little mark you left on me" he smirks and he traced circles on my back and whispers in my ear. "To be fair Amor...it's not little" I nudge him and he just smiles and I walk out to go the bathroom.

When I get to the bathroom I start to cover up the hickey and in the middle of doing it I hear two familiar voices. "Catalina Amor I'm home!" I hear my papá say and I stand there for a minute shocked then I hurry up to cover it up and I come out of the bathroom and go hug him. "Papá you're home" he hugs me back and look at my mom. "Yeah mija I am home and so are you" I nod my head and then I think 'lets go bother my brother' "Well papá I'm glad you're home and I'm also glad your home too tío...now I'm going to go bother Cristian" I run off and I bust into my brothers room which is a bad mistake if he has a girl over and all I see is home cuddling Dolores and their just watching tv. "Thought you'll catch me doing something?" He asked with a Stern tone and I shake my head no. "You know Dolores told me everything.." he looks at me and he raised his eyebrows and I do a very overly dramatic sigh. "Nothing happened!!! I swear" he puts his hands up in defense. "Alright, Alright hermanita" I squint my eyes at him and then I roll them and walk out and I hear him laughing as I was walking back to my room.

I walk into my room and I lock the door so people don't bother me. I looked around and I didn't see camilo anywhere so I take that opportunity to change and as I was unzipping my dress I hear his voice and I jump. "What are you doing Amor?" I turn around and look at him. "Where were you!?" He smirks and helps me hold up my dress since it was unzip. "I was in the bathroom Amor I'm sorry I didn't know you were changing" 'I totally forgot I had a bathroom in my room' He says then he turns around to let me change. "I swear Amor..I didn't know you were changing if I did I would've stayed in the bathroom-" I turn around in a different in a different outfit on it was just sweatpants and a tank top. "Camilo bebé it's fine" I tell him as I walk up to him to kiss his cheek and he turns around and leaves a delicate kiss on my lips but our kiss was interrupted with a knock on my door. "Come eat dinner y/n/n and her guy friend!!" I hear little Sebastián say. I'm guessing him and tía got a back not to long ago. Camilo looks at me and he goes behind me and starts massaging my shoulders. "bebita why are your shoulders so tensed up?" I wasn't paying attention when he said that I was just relaxed. "Bebita?" I hummed in response and he repeated his question. "Oh maybe it's from the plane ride" He hugs me from behind and rest his head in the crook of my neck. "I love you bebé" he says to me and I smile and he starts tickling my sides and I start laughing. "I love you too" I say through my laughs. "You have a beautiful laugh Amor" I go to say something but then I get interrupted by mamá. "Y/n! Camilo!" Mamá yells and I stop camilo and I turn around to face him. "We better go before they think we're doing something" I say walking to my door and unlocking it and he follows me to the kitchen and Cristian looks at me. "Were you having fun" I give him a death stare and I mouth "Voy a matarte" he dramatically gasps and I roll my eyes and when I sit down he starts saying something. "Don't act like you didn't get a hi-" I kick his leg to make him stop talking. "So tía how was your day?" I ask her trying to make conversation. " It was good Querida, what about yours?" "I bet it was good-" Cristian says and I kick his leg again. "Ah, mamá she won't stop kicking me" Mamá looks at me and I roll my eyes. "Well he won't shut up-" I was starting to say and then Javier says something. "Will you both shut up!" I look at him like he lost his mind and so did Tía Carolina. "Javier! A word please" Tía Carolina says, they both get up and go to a different room.

Carolinas pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        ~~~~~~~~~~
I look at Javier like he lost his mind when he told Cristian and Y/n to shut up. "Javier! A word please" I say to him with a lot of anger in my voice. We both get up and go to a different room. "What is wrong with you!" I asked him trying not to yell because I hated yelling in papás house. "They've been bickering non stop Amor and it's a bad influence on Sebastián" he says trying to defend himself but I wasn't buying it. "You don't think you telling his cousins to shut up is a bad influence!? Because it is Javier, They're young adults...And siblings they're going to argue.