Chapter 5

He smiles and walks off and then I start walking to the park I was supposed to meet my brother and cousin at and when I get there Sebastián is playing and I sit beside Cristian and he sees the cut on my face. "What happened?" He asked and I can hear the concern tone in his voice. "Nothing I just fell on my face" he looks at me 'Cmon I'm not one of those girls in the movies that get abused and someone asks what happened' "For real Cristian I ran into someone and I fell on my face. So uh...How's you and Dolores?" He takes one of the snacks out of the bag and then looks at me. "Our long distance has been going fine" 'Wait long distance? What the hell' "You and her have been doing long distance? He nods his head yes...how come I didn't know about this...? If he did it..could I? No we're different people.

"You okay?" He asks and I nod my head minutes after realizing what he said. "Who did you run into? I look at Sebastián playing, he doesn't have a care in the world right now.. I wish I could do that. "Uh I ran into Camilo..We're invited to dinner tonight" I look at my brother who was looking at me. "Wanna go?" I asked and he shrugs his shoulders, i mean it would be the first time of them seeing each other in person in 3 years, i was wanting to ask a question thats been bugging me. "How did you do it?" He looks at me like im dumb. "The long distance...?" Whenever I asked this he looks at Sebastián. "Hey buddy do you want any food or drink!?" He yells to Sebastián. Then Sebastiáns little body came running to us for juice, he takes a few sips then continues playing then Cristian looks at me. "Are you having regrets breaking up with Camilo?" Maybe...no..I ignored that question. "How did you do it and still doing it?" He can't know everything I just want to know how.

"Well...Me and her talked everyday and we also sent letters to each other and stuff." I wanted to know if it worked out and it did...and I wanted to know how. "How do you think it'll be seeing her again?" He looks up and squints his eyes as the sun shined down on us making it hot a little. "Maybe yeah.." He stands up and grabs the snack bag. "Don't worry about it hermana, Sebastián it's time to go the house" He says while he picks Sebastián up and we walk to the house and mamá and tía were calmed down and they were going through his stuff. "Hey mamá..."She looks up at me and she seems a bit happier, I would be happy too if I went through his stuff 'we're not going to talk about my break down earlier'. "Hey mija" She says happily then she shows me the most embarrassing baby picture of me and I shake my head and laugh. "The Madrigals want us to come for dinner tonight if that's fine" She nods her head yes. "I would love to see Alma and the others again" tía Carolina hugs me and she shoves the baby picture in my face "Look how cute you were cariño!" She grabs my face softly and leaves a big kiss on my cheek, "Tía" I complained because well I'm 18 but they still treat me like their baby.

I go to my old room and it was still the same when I left it. Blue painted walls with a purple trim, it was galaxy themed. I wondered if mamá and tía are going to sell the house? I put on decent clothes for the dinner and I sat there and looked through the stuff in my room I find a lot of stuff he has given me, Necklaces, Teddy bears, blankets and everything else. He was the sweetest man you could ever know. Two hours have passed by and it was time for the dinner. I fix my hair real quick and then I go down and fix Sebastiáns hair and then Cristians hair, I only cared about me and Cristian looking good Is because we were supposed to be apart of the by now...well Cristian was, I would've been a few years to follow after.

We head to their house and when I get there Casita waves at us and I wave back. "Hola Casita....it feels nice to be back" I smile and the house opens its doors for us and we walk in. "Welcome, Welcome we're glad to have you back" Abuela Alma says and Cristian runs past her and picks up Dolores and spins her around kissing her. "Ah yes she's been waiting for you all day" Abuela speaks again. Antonio is 8 now and so is Sebastián, they run off and play as if they were still best friends and we never left. I see Pepa, Julieta and their husband's greets them then I start thinking 'Was it only me that had to leave this behind...I could still have been with Camilo, everyone acts like they've just seen each other yesterday'. I look at I see Camilo setting the table so I go over to him.

"Hey Camilo, do you need help?" He checks me out without noticing he was. "Only if you want" I decide to help him, he sets the plates and I set the cups and silverware. It was a awkward silence so I broke it. "How have you been?" He's still setting the plates and he looks up at me then back down. "I've been doing fine" He sits the last plate down and walks over to me and grabs my hand. "How have you been? That's more important"

I look at him and he his thumb gently brushes my cut from earlier. "I'll be right back" He goes and then a few minutes later he's back with an arepa. "Once tía figured out you were coming she made these because they were your favorite" I take it out of his hand and take a bite out of it before finally swallowing it a minute later and I feel the burning and stinging leave my cheek. "And they still are" We both smile and then I examine his face, it looks the same from the last time I saw him, Same curly beautiful brown locks, beautiful green eyes, and his adorable freckles. I catch myself leaning in and I noticed he was too, we both kiss each other on the lips gently and I pulled away and looked at him, and then right there and then I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him harder and he does the same except wrapping his arms around my waist and then we pull away when we hear three exciting gasps. One from my mamá, another from tía Carolina and another from his mamá Pepa.

IM SO EXHAUSTED I HAVENT BEEN TO SLEEP SO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER ISNT THE BEST BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND LEAVE SUGGESTIONS AND CHECK OUT dxddy_edgy_envy camilosgirl
I LOVE YOU ALL!!