Chapter 29

"I'm talking about your kid might having multiple gifts!" Me and Camilo look at him like he was crazy. "Bruno I think your visions are wrong" I say while taking brunos rat off my shoulder and handing it to him so parce wouldn't eat it. "I mean They can control the earth elements like water, fire, earth, air.." "isn't that just like Pepa?" I asked and he shook his head. "No Pepa controls the weather this kid will be able to control the oceans, your glass of water, volcanoes uhh a fire place, Make mountains Crack probably um-" I interrupt him and he looked up at me. "Bruno..the child isn't even born yet we have no idea what their gift will be-" "or if they'll even have a gift Tío" Camilo says and nodded my head in agreement. "Dolores what did he say about your child?" I asked her "He said enhanced sight..." I look at Bruno. "Well we shall see whenever my child turns 5 Alright." I walk away and I go to camilo's room and he comes in. "So do you want to talk about that dream you had last night?" He asked me and I Nodded my head. I explained the dream to him and he hugs me and kisses my cheek. "Amor that'll never happen I promise." I smiled and he hugs me again.

'The dream'
I woke up in a dark place that I didn't recognize and I looked to my left and I saw my daughter. She was smiling big and I smiled too picking her up feeding her then burping her. While I was burping her she started crying like she was startled and I was concerned so I turned around. I saw my sister's dead gutted body and she holds her hands out. "Come to tia" she says and it scares the hell out of me, then I see something shiney in her pocket and she pulls it out. "I'm going to do what you and Cristian did to me to your baby" She says coming at with a knife. I use my body to protect her and I get stabbed in the back and she pulls it out and I spit blood up into my hands. I look over and I see Camilo's gutted body and I weakly crawl over to him while crying. "No..." She grabs my shoulder and flips me over to where I'm laying on my back and she stabs me in the stomach. "Looks like no one can protect your little miracle" She says with a wicked smile on her face. "It would be a shame if something" She runs the top of the knife along my baby's cheek. "Would just happen to her" She says. "No Sofia I'm sorry just don't hurt her please." I say coughing up blood I was dying anyways but Valentína didn't need to die. "She won't have no parents to take care of her anyways." Valentína started crying and Sofia hushes her. "It's okay Mamí is just not able to make it right now" She raises the knife up and I weakly say no and the last the last thing I saw before I died was her stabbing my baby in the stomach. "No!" I screamed as I shot up from laying down and I look over and see Camilo waking up and he asked me if I was okay and thank God it was just a dream.

It was almost dinner time and I was hungry I skipped over lunch so I ate a small snack and of course the baby didn't agree with it. I run up to the bathroom and I puke and I sit by the toilet and I take deep breaths trying to control my nausea. "Are you okay Mi Amor?" He says walking in and I nod my head. "Yeah...I'm fine" Pepa walks by the door and she sees me. "Querida are you okay?" She asked me and I nod my head and she looks at Camilo. "Is she...You know?" Camilo  looks at me and I give him the go ahead to tell her. Camilo slowly nods her head and She smiles really big. "Y/n! Camilo! Mijo and Cariño I'm so so proud of you" She says while hugging Camilo tight and she goes to hug me but I stop her because well I was disgusting right now. "I'm going to be a grandma to two now!!" She says with a wide smile and she had a bunch of rainbows above her head. "Félix!" She says while walking off. "Amor you are going to be the best mom" he says while sitting next to me and handing me a damp wash cloth for me to wipe my mouth and forehead from the sweat. "You'll be amazing father Camilo" I say while standing up and cleaning up. I change my clothes, brush my teeth, and then I flush the toilet. "Mijo!" I heard Felix say. "I'm am so proud of both of you and you both will make wonderful parents" Félix say. We got pulled in as group hug by Pepa and him and a few minutes later Dolores and Antonio joins.

It was dinner time and Pepa just couldn't sit still in her seat. "Pepa! What's the matter with you?" Abuela asked. Pepa just shakes her head because she knew that me and Dolores didn't want everyone to know. "Nothing mama I'm fine." She says. "Mom can you make it snow tomorrow? I want to play in snow." Antonio says and Pepa nods her head while smiling. "Of course I will" she says and Antonio smiles. After dinner I decide to go to the river Abuela lost Pedro at. I just went down there to take time to myself and think, honestly I feel bad for killing Sofia but at the same time I didn't. I have barely talked to Cristian because Camilo, he doesn't want me staying there by myself since Cristian pulled a knife out on me. I also needed to tell Mamá and Papá about being pregnant and I also felt bad. I went to Kansas and Mama lives in Missouri and I could've went to go see her but I didn't, since her birthday is coming up sometime in April so I'm going to go see her and I think Camilo and Dolores are coming and of course Cristian is. After my time alone at the river bank and I walk back to Casita and when I come back I see Bruno sitting outside. "Are you okay Bruno?" I asked him and he looks up at me and he has a sad look on his face and Dolores and Camilo came outside along with Pepa having the same expression as Bruno. "What's the matter?" I asked. Camilo takes my hands and he looks into my eyes. "Amor...we can't find Cristian" My eyes widen and I feel tears coming to them. "What..? What are you talking about?" I asked and Dolores comes up to me and I can tell she was crying. "I went to go visit him and he wasn't there and apparently the whole town hasn't seen him since yesterday" She said and it felt like I just got shot.

1215 words.
Sorry it took all day I was too busy play Fortnite with this guy I think I like. No I haven't gotten over the girl I like but she doesn't like me so. There won't be another part tonight at all because I'm tired and I hope you loved the chapter and 30 Will be out tomorrow sometime. I love you and have a good night/morning/ afternoon!!