Chapter 30

TW:

I spent all night looking for Cristian then I finally found him in his old hiding spot. "Oh my god Cristian!" I say running up to him and tackling him with a hug and when I get a good look at him I see he was crying. "Cristian are you okay?" I asked him and he shakes his head and I look down and I see blood on my shirt and all the way down his arms. "Cristian Hermano why? This isn't healthy" I tell him. He comes to walk closer to me but he almost faints because of the blood lost I'm guessing. I didn't know what to do so I yelled as loud as I can because I can't pick him up and carry him. "Dolores!" I yell and I tell her where I'm at hoping she was listening. "If you can hear me please come quickly and bring Julieta with you!" I sit there patiently while panicking, I couldn't lose my brother too.

Moments later I hear rustling in the leaves that laid below me and Cristian, he was fighting as hard as he could to stay awake. "No...No Cristiano Amor!" I hear Dolores say through her cries. She usually doesn't call him by his real name, No one does unless it's serious. "Tía Julieta" I hear Camilo say as he pulls me from my almost lifeless brother. I see her go over to my brother and she puts food in his mouth. "Come on kid chew the food" I hear Bruno say and I start crying because I thought I was going to lose my brother. Camilo goes to hug me but I stop him and I shake my head and I look over at Dolores. She was biting her finger nails and I felt bad for her because she had no to comfort her and she probably thought she was going to have to raise a baby by herself. I go over there and I hug Dolores and she hugs me back tightly. "It's going to be okay Dolores" I tell her while rubbing her back. "Cristian is a strong person he'll be okay" "What if he isn't okay?" She says and I go to say something but then we hear a voice that we were so glad to hear. "Dolores Amor?" Cristian says and she goes over there and she hugs him while crying tears of joy now. I smile knowing my brother is okay and Camilo comes over to me and he puts his hand on my shoulder. "Amor are you okay?" I look at him and I nod my head even though I wasn't. I seriously thought I was going to lose my older brother.

Camilo hugs me and the way I was facing I could see Dolores and Cristian hugging. "Cristiano don't ever do that again" Dolores says and he pulls away and he caresses her cheek wiping her tears away. "I won't Amor. I heard your cries and I could only imagine how hurt you would be if I did die." I smile and they hug again. I see Bruno help him up and they start walking to back to Casita and it was just me and Camilo. "I'm glad you found him Amor." I pull away and I nod. "Yeah well if my brother would've died I would've died with him." He sees the blood on my shirt and he looks at me. "Did he hurt you-" "Seriously...My brother literally almost died and all you can think of is him hurting me?" I say interrupting him and he goes to say something and I speak before he gets it out of his mouth. "I get it your my fiance and you care about my safety. This is his blood by the way not mine!" I exclaimed  and I walk away and I hear him calling my name but I ignore him and I walk to Casita.

When I get there Casita greets me. "Hola Casita but I'm not in the mood right now" I say and sometimes I feel crazy talking to a house. I go up to Dolores room and I see Cristian laying on her bed. "Are you okay?" He shakes his head and I walk over to him and I sit down. "Talk to me" I tell him and he starts talking because he knows I'll listen to him. "I wasn't okay earlier but then I was and then I wasn't again. When I heard yours and Dolores' cries my heart broke I didn't think about how... How me dying would affect the people that care about me and I'm grateful that you found me Hermanita. I almost left Dolores to raise a kid by herself" He tells me and I look up at him with tears in my eyes. "No don't cry I'm okay now." He tells me and I shake my head. "No Cristian...Am I not doing something right or? I don't know but what made you want to do this to yourself?" I just shrugs his shoulders but he assures me that it wasn't me or anything. "I don't know hermana I wasn't thinking" He tells me and Camilo comes in the room. "Amor please listen to me" He says out of breath so I figured that he ran. "I think I have to go change my shirt so I'll be right back Cristian." I walk out of the door and I go to camilos room. "Mi Vida please listen to me." He shuts the door and I start taking my shirt off and I grab another shirt. "Alright then...Talk" I say while putting the new shirt on. "I'm sorry alright I'm just more worried about you because of you being pregnant and I don't want anything to happen to them Amor... I know your brother almost lost his life but all my mind could think about was if you were alright and safe. Yes I care about Cristians safety but I care about yours more." He grabs my hand and it causes me to look up at him. "Por favor perdoname hermosa" He begs and I sigh...well I can't be mad at him for caring about me so. "Fine-" Before I could even say anything he picks me up and kisses all over my face saying. "muchas gracias Mi amor" I giggle a little and he sets me down. I loved it when he spoke Spanish it always makes my heart flutter and puts my stomach in a knotty feeling from the butterflies. "You're welcome" I Softly kiss his lips and he picks me up while still kissing me....He was horny and I was scared for my life....and uterus at this point. I guess he thinks we need to be like a TV show and have sex after an argument.

1146 words.
Okay okay okay. Don't ask about the ending I honestly don't know about it and sorry for not posting yesterday like I said only because I had a girls night, and I had a argument with the girl I'm not over with last night and I had amazing sleep last night with this girl I caught feelings for a long time ago we were cuddling and it was so comfortable and the guy that I like I think he likes me back tho. Alright to be honest I think this part of the chapter is like a little vent session for me sorry about that anyways back to the story. I have no idea if I should make 31 smut or no but oh well