short story I wrote in English.

Down by the swamp...lived two hungry alligators. They feel like they haven't eaten in weeks even though it's been two days. No animals have came across in a little and the alligators were hungry. "What are we going to do!?" The first  alligator said to the other. "I don't know Fred" Bob said. The alligators refused to leave the comfort of the swamp. Finally they hear rustling in the bushes. "This might be the moment Bob" Fred said. They patiently waited for whatever was making the noise to pop out, once it popped out of the bushes the alligators were very disappointed. "Its just a stupid frog!" Bob exclaim. "All that noise just for a frog" Fred said while his stomach was growling indicating that it wanted food. "I don't know what to do Fred!" Bob said. "I'm going to die of starvation and I don't want to die man" Bob said on the verge of tears. "Man up!" Fred yelled at Bob. "You're not going to die!" Fred said. "I'll do what no one has ever done before." Fred says. "Come on Freddie you don't have to do this buddy" Bob says with a panic tone "no I must" Fred says. "Be careful Freddie" Bob says. Fred walks out of the swamp and makes his way towards the woods.

It was a writing prompt and that's all that came to mind so this can hold you over until chapter 36 comes out

FRED IS A HERO