Chapter 51

"So..what should we do about him?" I questioned him and he shrugs. "Im going to be honest, Mi Vida..I dont know" he says while continuing to pace back and forth. "..should we move?" he gave a questioned look. "I've been looking, and I found a good place in California" "You want us to leave our home? What about Toni? She'll never get her gift" he says. "Is that what you really care about? Antoinette getting a gift? And plus I'm sure the miracle will follow wherever Mirabel goes" "Okay? I just don't want her to be different" he says in a low tone. "She's already a special little girl Camilo" I say cupping his cheeks. "I know..I'm just worried-" his eyes light up and he holds my hands. "What if we stay for 2 more years and then we'll see if Antoinette gets the gift of mind control and if she doesn't then we'll wait 1 year to see if Cristians twins get them" he said all in one breath. "And then one of them can just make the bullies and-" "Camilo!..No sweetheart, it's time we start thinking about our son and his well being. Kids might be nicer in California" I say while holding his hand. "What if all the kids are assholes there too?" "Camilo...I can't- I can't be doing this anymore. It's either we move to California together..or we don't, it's up to you" I walk upstairs and he sits there standing in defeat.

As soon as I make back upstairs, I go in my room and I get a phone call. "Yea Cristian, what's up?" "So um.. something came up and I don't think we'll make it tonight" he says. "Oh..okay, that's fine. We can have your party whenever you get here" "Are you okay? You sound aggravated" I pinch the bridge of my nose and I shake my head. "Yeah..Yeah, I'm fine. You know, being in your mid 20s is not that easy sometimes" I laugh through my tears. Now I will admit, I have been crying.. and being emotional lately, but it's all good. "You sound like you need me to come down...I dont want you going down that path you went down when you were 17"

A few years ago

"Hey Y/n?" the school counselor said as she walked into my 3rd period. "Yeah?" I say a few minutes late. "Can we talk in my office?" I look around and I pick my stuff up and follow her to her office. "Have a seat" she smiled. I sit down and I bite the inside of my mouth. "How are you?" she asked. "Um..fine" she gives me a unsure look and she starts typing something on her computer. "On your record here, it shows that your grades have been dropping, you got kicked off the track team, and your attendance is increasing poorly. What's going on?" I bounce my leg up and down and fiddle with my thumbs. "Nothing alright" she leans forward and take a deep breath. "You can trust me with anything" she softly says and I still refuse to talk. "Okay. It also says you were put in rehabilitation during the summer" I nod my head. "Why?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know..I guess my attitude" she sighs and leans back. "I know why you were put in there...but I can't force you to talk. You may leave" I get up and I head towards the door. "Y/n?" I look back at her. "Take care of yourself" I exit the room as the bell rang and I ran to find Marcus. "Hey Marc!" I yell and he looks up and smiles. "Hey fireball" I lean up against the locker. "You don't so happen to have anything on you...do you?" I whispered. "I do, but last time you almost died so why should I sell to you again?" "Because you're 18 and I'm 17 so..that doesn't prove my point but still. Do you have at least some Oxy..or Codeine, Vitamin R?" he rolls his eyes. "You went to rehab for a reason" he whispered yelled. "I know, but I have to keep my mind off the pain my parents caused me two years ago when they forced me to leave my home in Columbia" he grabs my shoulders. "You know I love you but...I can't keep letting you kill yourself man" I rolled my eyes and I push his hands away. "You were the one that fucking did this to me Marcus! I'm fiending cause of you. Ju-just please..something even Marijuana for a change" he looks around and finally gives in. "How much are you willing to pay for an 8th?" I smile. "I don't have cash on me right now" he slams his locker shut and it was just the two of us now. "Then no can do little lady" I groaned as I followed behind him. "Please Marcus, I would do anything" he ignores me. "You know...You're kinda cute when you're mad like this" he stops in his tracks and he turns around and faces me. "Don't even think about it" he points his finger at me. "Come on, I've read your little book thingy and I see the fantasies" he turns back around and keeps walking. "No money, no deal. Sorry sweetheart that's just how it works" I catch up with him and I grab his arm. "What about I give you something better then money" he grabs me and he pushes me up against the locker and shoves something in my jacket pocket. "I'll be by your house to get the money, just leave me the fuck alone right now" he says in a frustrated tone. "Thank you!" I yelled as he walks away flipping me off. I laugh a little and then I decide to skip the last period and go to my spot at the park to do...well you know next.

"Yeah, Cristian..I'm not going down that road again" (Sorry I never told yall that part) I tell him. "Yeah, I know. But do you need me?" I shake my like he could see what I was doing. "Hello?" I hear him say. "I said no!" I snapped. "Damn, no need to be snappy" "I'm sorry...He's just, I don't know. He's just getting on my nerves Cristian and I want the best for my kid..." "...What if I try to talk to him?" he offered. "Yeah, no. You two barely got along in the last few years you lived here" "Well....I'm sorry, I don't know what to do" He apologized and I pinch the bridge of my nose and sighed. "It's fine, I'll just figure it out myself. I love you hermano" "Love you too" he hangs up and I throw myself on the bed.

"Hey..." I hear Camilo say as he walked in slowly. "What do you want?" he comes over to the bed and hovers over top of me. "I'm sorry...Okay. It's just because this is my childhood home and it'll be hard leaving it" I look to the side but he uses his thumb and index finger to make me look at him. "I'm sorry" he kisses my cheek. "I'm sorry" he kisses my forehead. "I'm sorry" he kisses my nose. "Overall...I'm sorry" he says kissing me on the lips and I smile a little. "I hate our arguments. I hate when they happen, and I hate the after math of it" he truly did though...because I can be pissed for hours and not even talk to him at all.

1286 words.
Sorry i don't post much...I thought I could take the responsibility of posting again every day but I just couldn't but now I can because I'm better ill post more on weekdays than weekends...but that's fine anyways I hope you liked it and sorry i didn't or never explained that part of your past.

Also I'm thinking of making one shots with my comfort people and taking request but idk should I? And also Sansru I saw your message. Let me catch up and I'll do it if you still need it