Chapter 8

I was wondering why everyone was looking at me and why Camilo had that cheesy smirk on his face. "Camilo mijo...can I speak to you alone" Félix asks him, Camilo nods his head and follows his papá to an empty room.

Camilos pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     ~~~~~~~~~~~
I follow my papá to a different room, I was wondering what he wanted."did you and y/n... you know last night-" I interrupted him. "What!? P-papá no why do think that" I asked him but then I remembered. "Ah Just asking mijo she has a hickey on her neck so I was wondering" I wasn't meaning to leave one I was just playing. "Papá that's from this morning it was just kissing I swear"
He looks at me and then to the kitchen and back to me. "Well you better tell her mijo before-" I hear her scream my mine...not in the way I was wishing "CAMILO MADRIGAL!" I'm in deep shit...I thought to myself.

Your pov
~~~~~~~~~~
      ~~~~~~~
Thanks to Isabela she told me why everyone was staring at me and it was all camilos fault. He comes in there "I'm sorry Mi amor I never really meant to leave one I was just kidding" I look at him and tell he was sorry but why didn't he tell me before I left the room. "Did you see it when we were in your room?" He shakes his head no. "No one is going to judge you y/n or Camilo...it thing that happens in life" Julieta said and to think I was going to give that cute adorable little bastard a kiss after breakfast.

I finished eating breakfast then I go up to Camilos room and lay there and he comes in there. "Mi Vida I'm sorry" I look at him and he gets on top of me and he wraps his arms around my waist. "I really am please forgive Me, Mi Amor" Damnit..I can't stay mad at hum for someone reason, I forgive him by kissing the top of his head. " You are forgiven" He flips me over to where I'm on top of him now. "Nooo on my lips please" He puckers up his lips and I kiss them softly. "Don't get used to being on top amor" He winks at me and I smile and roll my eyes. "Because this won't last won't long Hermosa" He always liked to make dirty jokes all the time when it was just us. He keeps trying to get me in the mood but I just keep ignoring him. "Camilo it's time to do your chores!" Abuela Alma yells from the bottom of the stairs. "We have to get the town ready!" She yells once more 'get the town ready for what?' I thought but then Camilo kisses me and I get off of him. "I'll be back as soon as possible hermosa" He kisses me one last time before leaving so I just lay there and take a snap I'm exhausted from yesterday.

So I fell asleep and then 30 minutes later I feel something soft on  my forehead I open my eyes and see Camilo.  "I awake now Amor" I said sleepily. He smiles and cuddles with me.  "Did I wake you?" He asked, 'He never liked waking me up he always thought I needed beauty sleep'  I shake my head no and he traces my figure with his finger as he admires me. "Did you sleep well?" He asked while not taking his eyes off of me. "Yeah I did and I'm exhausted from yesterday so today I just want to be lazy" He nods his head and strokes my hair and I rest my head on his chest. "You need to rest up for tomorrow baby" He tells me then I remember abuelos funeral is tomorrow... "Can you come..?" We look at each other and we don't break eye contact and he lifts my chin up and kisses me softly. "Of course I'll be there for you amor but if you don't mind me asking..why?" "You just make everything feel so much better around me so I want you to be there" He smiles and he stares at me in 'awe' "Of course I'll be there Amor. I'll always be there for you in your saddest and darkest times of your life because I love you"

I don't know if I was just emotional or what but it felt like I was crying so I just buried my head into Camilos chest and we sit there for a good minute or so then he says something. "Get ready Amor" I looked at him confused then he smiles " I'm taking you on a date!" I blush and then I hid it by burying my face in his pillow. "Come on love don't hide your beautiful face only because your blushing..it bring out your eyes Mi amor" what he just said didnt help my situation even better. "Where at?" It was muffled because well face in a pillow. He sits me up and fixes my hair and whispers in my ear. "Don't get used to Muffling your beautiful voice Mi vida" I smack his arm. " I'm kidding Amor" He says to me I take his hair brush and start brushing my hair. "Where is it?" I asked him and he came up and grabbed me from behind. "The same place our first date was" He spins me around and dips me the same way he did 3 years ago, with his hand around my waist and one on my thigh. "I finally get to do something that I wasn't able to do 3 years ago when I first did this" He kisses me very passionately while slowly bring me up, to be honest his kisses can put you on cloud nine. I look at Camilo when I grab my dress. "Turn around" He looks at me and Smirks.  "Its not like I'm going to see something I haven't before" I was speechless but I regathered my words. "Camilo...turn around" "ughh fine" He complains while turning around. "Y/n?" He asked me so I just answered with a simple "Yeah..?" He turns around and comes over to help me the zipper while asking "over the 3 years did you date any other guys...be honest with me" one He gets the zipper up I turn around and I take both of his hands. "No have you?" He shakes his head no, well that's a relief. After talking we finally go to the place where we had our first date *how ever you imagine it <3*

1109 WORDS
THATS IT FOR LIKE RIGHT NOW I MIGHT TAKE NAP IF THATS FINE
LMK IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER ITS...A BIT DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS ANYWAYS CHECK OUT dxddy_edgy_envy AND camilosgirl !!!!!!