Chapter 18

I brush it off for awhile until 30 minutes later they still weren't downstairs so I go upstairs and knock on the door. "Go away" I hear Cristian yell so I opened the door and I see they were crying now they either broke up or something happened because Cristian rarely cries. "What happened?" I was genuinely concerned for them and they heard it through my voice. "Nothing it's not important right now I'll tell you when it's not your birthday" He said as he was wiping his eyes and pulling Dolores in for a hug and she was still crying. "Just tell me what happened" He shakes his head. "No I'm not like Sofía I won't make your birthday all about me like she did" He was the best brother you could ask for I just wanted to know what's wrong but I just left it alone and walked out of her room and walk back downstairs.

Once I get downstairs Camilo comes up to me and pulls me in by my waist. "Is everyone okay?" I shrug my shoulders and that's all I did before responding to him. "He just told me that they will tell me tomorrow" he rubs my back and kisses my forehead. "I'm sure it's not a big deal now come on let's get back to the party." He pulls me towards the kitchen and everyone was just having a blast and he whispers in my ear. "We'll have our fun later" I look at him and he winks and I blush and he let's out a soft chuckle.

After the party was over.
"So do you want to go back home or stay here?" I just look at him. "If you're still going to do what you said earlier then I'd rather go home." I see a smirk forming on his face and I was scared for myself. "If it's about Dolores then it's fine she heard Me, Antonio, And her cousins being conceived and now she might hear her niece or nephew being-" I smack him arm to shut him up and he laughs. "I'm kidding Amor" I sigh in relief and then he says something that makes me blush but also scared again...not in a terrified way though. "Maybe" He walks towards the door and looks back at me. "Are you coming? I mean your bed is much more comfortable then mine anyways" I walk to him and then we start walking to my house. "You know I am only kidding amor I'm not going to do anything you don't want to do." He tells me and I nod my head and he grabs my hand. "So Amor what do you want to do when we get there?" I look at my phone and it's like 10:30. "I want to sleep" I say smiling to him and he kisses my cheek softly. "Then we shall do that Amor" Once we get to the house he opens the door for me and go to my room and plop down on the bed on my stomach and Camilo comes in. "Don't you think you should change your pants Amor?" I shake my head no. "I'm just tired" I say sleepily and he cuddles up beside me and starts stroking my hair and I start falling asleep slowly and closing my eyes was the last thing I remember.

The next morning I get woken up by being poked...over and over and over. I finally open my eyes and I go to yell at whoever was poking me and then I see who it is. I turn around and see Camilo still asleep and I look back at Cristian. "What do you want?" His hands were shaking I could tell he was nervous and something was up. "I'm in some deep shit Hermanita." He says and his voice was also shaken up, I get up trying not to wake Camilo and when I get out of bed he stirs a little but he continues to sleep. It was 8 in the morning so I fix some coffee and I fix us both a cup the way we like it and I take it over to him, he was sitting on the couch and his leg was just bouncing up and down and his eyes were bloodshot red. I hand the cup of coffee to him and sit down beside of him. "Talk to me Hermano. What's wrong?" I asked him and he's taking tiny sips from his coffee and then he looks at me and quietly says 'Dolores is pregnant'  I didn't hear him of course. "Hm?" I say as i was taking another sip of my coffee and he repeats it louder and my eyes widen and I start choking on my coffee and he rubs my back. "Are you okay?" I nod my head and he stops and looks at me with guilt in his eyes. "What do you mean Dolores is pregnant!?" I exclaimed and he puts his finger to his lips. "Shh Camilo might hear... I dont want him to kill me" I shake my head only because I couldn't believe it... I was going to be a aunt! "Cristian this is good news!" He just looks at me with the same guilty look. "Y/n...I dont know what to do. I dont know how to change diapers or...What if its a girl I won't know what to do, the only thing I know how to do is fix a bottle because of you." I shake him by his shoulders and I smile. "Hermano come down! You'll be a good father I promise. He let's out a deep breath and he sees Camilo standing in the hall. "Oh God" He says and his leg starts shaking again. "Calm down Cristian it's fine she's 24 if you two want to have a kid then be my guess I'll love to have a niece or nephew running around" Cristian smiles and I pat his back. "As long as Dolores wants it, it's fine Hermano." I tell him and he settles down awhile after that. "Are you and her at least engaged?" Camilo asked and Cristian shakes his head and I look at him confused. "Since when?" He looks at me and then explains. "So...you and her got engaged at the dinner party the other day?" He nods his head and I look at Camilo. "Did you know about this Camilo?" He slowly nods his head and I shake mine. "Los voy a terminar matando pendejos" I say to myself. "Are you good y/n?" Cristian asked me and I nod my head. "Yeah you know I'm just a little mad that my brother didn't tell me he was engaged and that you didn't tell me Camilo." I start walking towards the kitchen and does what félix does to Pepa when they were singing about Señor Bruno when me and mirabel accidentally talked about Bruno. "I'm sorry Mi Vida, I thought he told you" I look at him and shrug my shoulders "It's fine Camilo really, it was his place to tell me not yours" I continue to walking to the kitchen and he grabs me hand. "Mi Amor are you okay... you've been kinda off lately and I just want to know if you're okay?" He asked me and I nod my  head and I walk to the kitchen to get something to eat.

1247 words.
So uh yeah Dolores is pregnant and engaged to your brother and yeah youre bit moody but its fine and I guess if you have any suggestions on what should happen next lmk!!
Love you all!<3