Chapter 38

I had the same dream, where Sofía kills the whole La Familia Madrigal including me, Camilo, And Valentína. I jump awake after my crying baby was stabbed and I run to the nursery to see if my babies were okay, when I opened the door I see them both soundly asleep and I let out a sigh of relief and I close the door and when I turn around I see Camilo and I jump."Jeez Camilo don't do that" I say putting my right hand over my heart. "Are you okay Mi Amor? You seem a bit jumpy" He asked me and I nod my head."I'm fine I just had the same dream of what happens to Valentína" He hugs me and strokes my hair. "Oh Amor you know that'll never happen she's dead...She can never hurt our little girl okay" I nod my head and then the babies start crying. "They're probably hungry-" "Can I feed one!?!" Antonio asked, I look at Camilo then back down to Antonio. "Of course Toñito come with me to the kitchen" me and him go down to the kitchen and I start fixing the bottles. "So Antonio how are you liking Emilia?"  "She's the sweetest baby you can ever meet besides Andrés and Valentína" He says and I smile as I hand him one of the bottles. "Go be the best uncle you are Toñito" I tell him and he smiles and runs off. "Hey Hermanita" Cristian says. "Hi.." I say to him and he turns me around to where I'm facing him. "Are you okay?" He asked me and I nod my head. "Yeah I'm fine just tired you know how is Emilia and Dolores doing." I asked him and he smiles, ever since Emilia was born Cristian has been the best version of himself. "They're fine, Emilia is the happiest baby ever and she makes me feel happy" He said while smiling. "That's good Hermano" I say to him and he flashes a smile and walks away. I walk up to the nursery and Antonio is feeding Andrés and and Camilo is feeding Valentína. "You're such a good uncle Toñito" I say and he looks up at me smiling. "I've been waiting to see them for 9 months!" He excitedly says. "Well Antonio they're going to look up to you one day so you need to be a good role model for them okay?" Camilo told Antonio and he shakes his head.

5 years later(bc I said so idk what else to add....so my fault)

"Okay guys are you ready?" Camilo asked the twins. Andrés nods his head while Valentína shakes her head. "I'm scared daddy...what if it doesn't work"  I get down on my head and I brush her cheek with my thumb. "Princesa you have nothing to worry about your going to open your door and.." I look over at Camilo because I didnt know how it felt like. "It's going to be the most amazing feeling okay?" She nods her head. "Mirabel says it's time" Dolores says. "Okay...Are you guys ready?" They both nod their heads and I kiss their cheeks gently. "We'll be waiting for you at your doors" Camilo helps me off my knees and we walk up the stairs and to their doors and we wait for them.

Antonio's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~
              ~~~~~~
As the flower curtains open I see both of the twins in white standing there nervously, I knew exactly how they felt. The lights gets shined on them and Casita nudges them forward a bit.  "We got this Hermanita..." I hear Andrés whisper. They both cling on to each other while slowly walking down the isle making their way to the steps. I look up to see Y/n grasping on to Camilo's hand tightly and her other hand on her stomach with Camilo's free arm wrapped around her, Mamá was clinging on to Papá Because she was nervous but he was keeping her calm to prevent a cloud forming and ruining their night. Once they make it up the stairs and to their doors I head Mirabel say. "Do you promise to do good with your gifts and share the miracle by helping others in need?" They both touch the candle and make their promises.

Your pov
~~~~~~~~~
      ~~~~~~~
When they make it up the stairs I grasp on to Camilo's hand tighter and Mirabel walks up to them and kneels before them. "Do you promise to do good with your gifts and share the miracle with others in need?" They touch the candle promising to do so and she nods her head towards the door indicating them to do ahead and open them. I was scared for my babies because I don't want them to feel like they're useless by not getting a gift. Andrés goes up to his door and I cling on to Camilo tight. He touches his door knob and it lights up and Camilo let's out a sigh of relief. He looks at Valentína. "Hey there's nothing to be nervous about you'll get a gift I 100% bet you will" He says and she looks at him. "How did you know that?" She asked him and the door lights up with him with his hands to his head and him smiling and yeah you get the idea. "He can read minds!?" Camilo Exclaimed. "Go ahead Hermanita.." Andrés says to Valentína. She nervously touches her door knob closing her eyes shut and it lights up and she slightly opens one of her eyes and then both of them quickly and she looks at me and she cocks her head. "Mamá who is Sofia?" She asked me and I stood in shock because I never brought Sofía up to her nor Andrés I only told them stories about their great grandparents and great great grandparents. "That's..." I look down at Cristian and he has a shocked expression as well. "That was my sister that passed away 5 years ago why?" I asked her and she described her very vividly and then her door lights up with her with angel wings and I skull in between her hands and her eyes shut peacefully. "Everyone we have new gifts!" Mirabel yelled and every one cheered. "Valentína has the ability to talk to the dead and Andrés can read minds!" Everyone cheered more and the twins open their doors everyone goes into Valentínas first and then Andrés. Valentínas room was black and white with stuff representing death, Andrés room was blue and yellow with stuff representing mind reading. After the ceremony they were both tired so I tucked them in telling them both a story when they were soundly asleep I went I to Camilo's room and started to have a panic attack.

A few minutes later Camilo comes in and he sees my sitting in the floor rocking back and forth. "Mi Amor what's wrong?" He asked rushing to me. "If Valentína can speak to the dead Sofía will tell her how me and Cristian killed her and then Valentína will look at me like I'm a monster-" "Hey Amor...This stress isn't good for the baby okay?" I take a deep breath and I nod my head. Oh by the way Emilia's gift is go she can manipulate time. "We have one more month until our little girl is here okay?" I nod my head. "Okay..." I say softly. He helps me up and we get into bed and I cuddle up with Camilo and he falls asleep but it takes me awhile to fall asleep because of the baby kicking and the contractions, but as soon as I go to sleep I get woken up by a little cry.

1293 words.

Welp here's todays chapter and I now know what to write about since the twins aren't babies or in the womb anymore and they have their gifts but I swear Pepas side of the family... Their gifts are more like curses because Dolores being able to hear everything! Pepa being able to control the weather with her emotions! Camilo having a identity crisis because of his Shapeshifting ability! Antonio..like what if one of his animals dies...! Emilia can manipulate time! Andrés can read minds, and Valentína can speak with the dead... Who knows what the next gift is going to be. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter because well I did writing it and sorry if it takes me awhile ooo and follow my besties
camilosgirl and Sansru :))))))))))
I love you all I hope you had a good afternoon/night/ morning and mwahhh <3