Chapter 15

Warning...sorta it's not detailed I'm just too tired to write a detailed version.

"Hey Amor?" I hum in response and he asked me a question and I sit up and look at him. "Did you stay for me or for the house?" I brush his cheek with my thumb. "Oh Amor I stayed for both" I cup his cheeks with my cold hands. "I couldn't stand leaving you again Amor." I kiss him and he kisses me back and it last for awhile and then he pulls away. "I love you Y/n L/n" I smile and blush. "I love you too Camilo Madrigal." He kisses me again and then picks me up and carries me to my bedroom and he locks the door behind him, and he gently slams me on the bed taking my clothes off  and kisses me again. (Sorry that's all you get).

The next morning I wake up to sun beaming in my eyes and it was bright. I look over to see camilo shirtless and he was cuddling me tight. I try to move and get up but he just holds me tighter. "No Amor stay in bed please" He begs me and he starts kissing my neck gently and I smile. "Camilo it's...12 pm, we have to get up" he snuggles his head in the crook of my neck and I smile."5 more minutes Amor...please" I shake my head and try to get up but he holds me down. "Camilo it's noon don't you have chores or something?" I tell him and he sits up and looks at me. "Dolores told Abuela I was sick so I didn't have to do them today." I look at him with a hint of worry in my eyes, but I get where he's coming from. "Won't pepa-" he cuts me off with a kiss like how rude... Not how rude because he cut me off but how rude because the kiss only lasted for 5 seconds. "Mamá knows...everyone knows Abuela can be a bit hypocritical she'll say that the house or the town is more important then family." I felt bad for him, he was in a family where his abuela needed everyone to be perfect."I'm so sorry Camilo" he kisses my lips and traces my figure. "Its alright Amor and also happy 19th birthday Mi Vida" he says while having a big smile on his face and kissing me again. I bet Cristian didn't even remember. "Thank you very much Amor." I get up and I put some clothes on and I see Cristian sleeping on the couch, so I start cleaning up a bit in the living room. "Jeez can you be anymore of a slob" I whisper to myself. "Can you and Camilo keep it down next time them I won't be up all night playing video games and eating." I roll my eyes at him and then realized what he said. "Hey don't you comment about my-" I see him roll his eyes right back at me. "So how did your early birthday sex go?" I was starting to answer and then I quickly look at him. "Do not! I repeat! Do not ever say that again!" He pats me on the shoulder before awkwardly smiling. "Happy 19th birthday Hermanita" he walks away after that before I can say thank you.

I finished cleaning up and I feel Camilo wrap his arms around me and he kisses my neck all over. "So birthday girl what shall we do today?" I shrug my shoulders and he leads me to the couch and I sit down and he starts massaging my shoulders. "C'mon Amor it's your big day, what do you want to do?" I look down at my phone and see happy birthday messages from my mom dad and everyone else so I text them all 'thank you and I love you all'. "We can have a picnic, We can have you a massive birthday party at Casita, umm we can stay here. We can do anything you want Mi Vida just say it" he says with enthusiasm in his voice... Knowing that my Abuelo died like a week before my birthday so I kinda dont want to do anything. "Camilo can we just say here and talk??" He nods his head and leans down and kisses my forehead. "Of course what do you want to talk about" I shrug my shoulders because I really didn't know. "Okay so um would you like any kids in the future?" I look back at him. "I'm just asking!" He said and I nod my head. "Someday just not now"  He smiles and he grabs a hair brush and starts brushing my hair gently. "Uh what about marriage?" I scream 'ow' as he brushed out one of the knots. "Oh my god Amor I'm so sorry" "Camilo it's fine and what is this 21 questions?" He pulls my hair and I look back at him and he smirks. "Never do that again, and also yes I would love to get married one day." He goes to ask another question but Cristian walks in. "Hey love birds I'm going to see dolores..." He walks out the door before I even get to say goodbye. "You know their planning a birthday party for you right-" he quickly covers his mouth, I'm guessing he wasn't supposed to say anything. "I'm sorry I didn't say anything just act surprised" he quickly says. "I will Camilo." I say turning back around to face him and I get on top of him and start kissing him. "Wait" Camilo says like he forgot something. "What!?" He looks at me and drags me to the kitchen. "You need to eat!" I look at him and all I get is one word out. "Camilo-" "Please Amor just eat!" I finally gave in and started cooking breakfast stuff and then I start slowly eating the muffins, eggs and pancakes. "Feel better now?" I nod my head yes while putting the dishes away. "Oh no you don't, you're supposed to be work free today mensing no cleaning, no shopping, no nothing just relaxation. I sit down and my phone rings with a number I recognize way to well.

1049 words and still lack of sleep.
I still haven't ate anything yet but it's fine I'm drinking water and I kept falling asleep writing this so that's why there's barely any words anyways I love you all have a good day/afternoon/night!!

Any suggestions lmk!!