Chapter 49

I see Y/n get upset and she gets up and walks off and I follow her. "Hey Y/n are you okay?" I asked her and she shakes her head and breaks down crying. "No..No he promised me he'll be okay and he's-" I hug her and she forces herself to stop crying because the kids came in. "Mami what's wrong?" Andrés asked her and she shakes her head. "Come here...Both of you" She says and she holds their arms out and the go to her and she hugs them. "Papá he uh..He passed away" She says and Valentína looks confused and then I realized...She can see the fucking dead and she doesn't see Camilos soul. "Mami I don't see him." She looks at me and I nervously smile. "Amor take your sister to your room and don't come out until I say" she says to them and they run off. "So where's his dead body for proof hm?" She asked and I just stand there. "They took it.." She slaps me in the face. "Don't even think about lying to me! My daughter basically already told on you so just tell me the truth...Where is he?" She says a little bit more calm then the last time and I take a deep breath. "At this place near your old house" She goes and ask Dolores to watch the kids and then she runs out of the house and I chase after her.

"Look I can explain myself" I say and she keeps walking fast. "Was this your idea because so help me if it was" She says. We keep running until we get to her house. "How are you not tired?" I said panting and she looks at me. "I was on the track team keep up. Now...where is he" I point at the house and she runs and knocks on the door and he opens it. "Eres tan estúpido.." I say and he looks at me. "What you said the secret- oh yeah I didn't pay attention to that" "Whatever get inside" She says pushing him in and I walk in behind them and I shut the door. "So was this your plan..leaving me to raise 3 kids by myself! Hell Camilo if you don't love me damn then just say so instead of...Fake your damn death " She says angrily. "Well I had too..The guys saw me get stabbed and they think I'm dead" She takes a deep breath in and out. " No puedo creer que hicieras algo así, idiota. ¿Qué esperabas que hiciera con 3 niños hm? criarlos yo solo? ¡Carlos y yo te juramos que si le metes esta estupidez en la cabeza te mato!" She says yelling...Oh God I done made a Latina mad. "Look we can explain-" "go ahead explain!" Is she like this all the time because she's really scary. I thought to myself. "He would've actually died if they did it so...I stabbed him and they saw him "die" so I don't want to take any chances of them finding out because then me and him will both be dead." I tell her and she looks at him. "How long does this have to last?"

Your pov
"How long does this have to last?" I asked Camilo and he shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know princesa..I wish I did" "Can the kids at least come and see you?" I asked him and he looks at Carlos and I'm guessing he nodded his head because Camilo said. "Yeah just...make sure no one sees you, I don't want you to get hurt." He says and I kiss his cheek. "I won't let anything happen okay" I say and he nods his head. "Okay well no one else can know about this so-" Carlos starts to say but I hold my hand up to him. "No the family deserves to know he's okay. Pepa is bawling her eyes out and not unless you want a hurricane to occur I advise you let me tell her because it's starting to cloud up now" I say to him and he thinks about it. "...Fine go before it happens" I kiss Camilo. "Te quiero Amor" I say before running out and I start running to Casita.

"Pepa! Félix!" I yell. "They're in their room Hermana" I hear Cristian tell me and I run up there and I knock on the door. "Pepa..." I hear a faint 'Come in' I walk in and I see her crying with a cloud over her head and I go over to her and I hold her hands and I get on my knees. "Pepa look at me" She looks at me and the rain starts to pour so I better make this quick. "Camilo is alive okay. He's okay, I talked to him and everything. He had to do this so we didn't get hurt by these people that want him dead but him and Carlos has a plan that's going to keep him and us safe okay" The rain settles down and she wipes her tears away and smiles. "Is this true?" She asked and I nod my head and she jumps up and hugs me almost knocking me back, than she hugs félix. "Our baby is alive Amor" she says hugging him tight. "I'll even take you to see him later okay" She smiles and she holds my hand. "Thank you Y/n...You are a true blessing to this family" She says and I smile at those words and I give her the address. "Don't let anyone else see this okay?" I tell her making sure she agreed. "Mhm I wouldn't do anything to get my baby hurt" She says and I side eyed her and then I walk away, now the side eying seems..rude but I didn't know what else to do I didn't mean it in a rude way. I walk up to the kids rooms and I open their door. "Hey babies." I say and I welcome them with open arms and I hug them tight. "Is papi okay?" Andrés asked and I nod my head. "He's okay Mijo" He has the biggest smile on his face because well Camilo was his role model. "Where's toni?" "Tía Isa took her out on a walk in her stroller" Valentína says. "When can we go see Papá?" Andrés asked and I pressed my lips together and I started thinking.  "Maybe tomorrow after school" They both get excited and I calm them down. "Hey, hey calm down, we have to keep it a secret to keep him safe, okay?" They nod their heads. "Okay?" I said again making sure they understood.

1127 words.

Mmmm it's been awhile friends sorry for the wait. My mental health is down again thanks to my breakup yesterday but! He just said he needed a break... and he called me baby after breaking up with me and he said he still loves me...so I'm confused anyways I hope you all ate today and read my new story(you don't have too just a suggestion) it's called
Camilo/Carlos X Reader.
It's a good story I think you might like it but I don't know