Chapter 45

He reaches behind my back with one hand and undo the clasp on my bra and he throws it to the side. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this" He says attacking my chest with kisses making sure he leaves some sort of mark. "let me guess...4 months?" He looks up at me and he nods his head and goes to go back to what he was doing. "Wait!" I exclaimed and he looks up at me again. "What?" "I hear Antoinette crying." I say answering his question. I push him off of me and I put my shirt back on and I go to her room. "Hey babygirl it's alright, what do you need?" I asked her thinking she could respond back. "Do you have a tummy ache? Or are you hungry? Ooh do you need a diaper change?" I pick her and she stopped crying. "Or did you just want some of Mamá's cuddles?" I say kissing her cheek. I take her back to my room and I lay her down on the bed. "Camilo put a shirt on" I say throwing his shirt at him then I start talking in a cringy baby voice. "Remember while youre young boys are gross" She starts laughing. "Boys are gross" I say smiling. "You know I'm right here" Camilo said in a smart ass tone. "Oh I know" I got back to messing with Antoinette and once she falls asleep I take her back to her room and I go lay back down. "So Mi Amor, can we now?" I shake my head and he plops down on the bed. "Goodnight love" I eventually fall asleep and I get waken up by a phone call from my mother.

"Hola Mami.." I say sleepily and I hear her voice as if she was in pain. "Mamá what's wrong?" "Your dad got badly  injured at work Cariño...I think you and Cristian should come home you know...just in case-" "Don't say it Mamá, He's going to be fine I promise. I'll leave as soon as I tell everyone tomorrow okay which will be early." "Okay sweetie I love you" "I love you too Ma.." I hang up and I wipe a tear away and I lay down overthinking. I guess it was time for the twins to get up because 5 minutes later my alarm clock went off. I groaned and I turned it off. A few minutes later I feel a pair of tiny hands shake me. "Mami it's time for us to go to school." Valentína says. "Darling your staying out today probably for awhile." I say to her. "Why?" "Because," I pick her up and sit her on my lap. "Your abuelo is in the hospital and we have to travel to America just incase.." I say to her in a soft voice and apparently tears were slipping from my eyes because her tiny hands came up to my face and wiped them away. "Thanks Amor.." I say to her and she smiles. "You're welcome Mami" She hugs me and goes back to her room. "So when are we going to America?" I hear Camilo ask me. "Later..when Cristian wakes up." "You know they done sent Emilia to school right" I look at him and shrugged my shoulders. "Oh well they can go pick her up, her abuelo is more important then kindergarten." He moves closer to me and he hugs me. "You could've told me that your father was in the hospital baby." He said rubbing my back. "I know...but you were asleep." "Love...no matter if I'm asleep, awake, or 8,000 miles away you can still tell me okay?" I nod my head and I get up and go to Dolores' room.

"Cristian!" I said banging on the door. There was no answer so I go to bang on the door again and it opens causing me to almost punch Cristian in the face. "Aye Dios Mio what do you want!?" He yells at me and I punch his shoulder. "We have to leave..Me, You, Dolores, Camilo and our kids have to go to America." He looks at me confused. "Why?" "Papi is very badly injured...I dont know what happened to him but we have to go... Mamá wants us there incase we have to say goodbye...I'll um- I'll go pack" He looks at me in despair before I walked away. I packed my things and the twins things up and then I ordered 8 plane tickets and our flight left at 12 pm.

In America.
We get to America and we rush to the hospital Mamá Said he was at. I was rushing in and then all of a sudden Valentína stopped. "Honey come on get out of the middle of the road." She shakes her head no and I had disbelief in my eyes and I rush in. "Rafael L/n." "Relation to the paitent?" She asked. "I'm his God damn daughter now tell me what floor and room he's in" I yelled at her not meaning too I was just stressed out. "3rd floor room 20" I rush to the elevator leaving everyone behind and once i get to the floor I see doctors gathered around room 20 and I see Mamá crying. "Mami!" She looks at me and I run to her and hug her. "Did he-?" I asked and she nods her head. "No..No he can't be gone" I start crying and I slowly fall down to my knees and Camilo runs to me and hugs me. "Hey amor it's alright-" "no its not he's gone and I wasn't here" "Dolores keep the kids back." I hear Cristian said and he rushes over to Mamá and he hugs her and he looks in Papá's room and sees his lifeless body laying there and he starts crying and he punches the wall. "Motherfucker" He grabs a doctor by their shirt. "You were supposed go make sure he stayed alive!" "Cristian enough..." I say to him touching his arm and he pushes me away and Camilo catches me before I fall. "Tell me-" he looks at the doctors name tag. "Tell me doctor Cooper..how would your kids and wife feel if you didn't come home tonight." Cristian threatens him. "We need security on the 3rd floor." One of the other doctors say. "No, No security we're all fine." I say and I look at Cristian. "There's literally 4 kids here watching you so straighten up pendejo." He calms down a little and he looks back at the doctor. "Go try again...Now!" The doctor scurrys off back into the room and tries everything he could but he won't come back alive. I hug Mamá and I comfort her while we both cried and I knew Cristian was going to go back down that dark path again.

HIIII IM BACKK FOR PROBABLY JUST TODAY BECAUSE IM REALLY SICK AND I HAVENT BEEN FEELING THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO I HAVE TO KEEP YOU UPDATED ON THIS MY BIRTHDAY IS IN A WEEK BUT IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE ITS LITERALLY JUST THE SAME AS ANY OTHER DAY. ANYWAYS I FORGOT TO PUT HOW MANY WORDS THERE WAS BUT OH WELL ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT. 

Sansru