Chapter 36

(Brought to you buy a girl who had an anxiety attack at school and who is clingy as fuck when it comes to her boyfriend :D and a girl who needs to extend her vocabulary when she writes new chapters but oh well)

I get up from my bed and I walk over to the door. "What!" I said while opening my door quickly making a slight breeze. "What Cristian!?" I screamed at him and he flinches a little and I let a sigh out. "Lo siento Hermano" He just looks up at me and
Sadly smiles. "Cristian what's wrong?" I asked him because he usually doesn't bother me unless he's sad or wants to be annoying. "Dolores just told me tragic news..." He said sadly and I thought 'Oh god did she have a miscarriage? Or did she not wanna be with Cristian anymore?' "Well Cristian what is it?" I said. I was longing to know what it was. "Abuela Alma passed away..." He said and my eyes widen... 'What the fuck....I say to myself because she was just fine yesterday I mean I'm glad she kicked the bucket but I mean she was also 78 so I guess she just got too old...I don't know' "Then why are you here?" I say to him. "You're supposed to be with her, her grandma just died Hermano" "I know, I know Y/n... But she told me not to" well that's just weird. "Well I'll be back im going to go check on Camilo" I say and I run out of the house and run to Casita as fast as my short legs could take me.

"Camilo!... Camilo Baby where are you!?" I screamed and Luisa walks up to me. "Up in his room" She said and I can tell she was crying. "Luisa..." I give her a big hug. "I'm very sorry for your loss." She wipes her tears away. "It's fine, I'm fine" she walks away and I stand there for a minute and then I rush to camilo's room. "Camilo Mi amor..." I say while walking in and I see some girl comforting him. "Camilo?" He looks at me and he quickly jumps up. "Baby hey.." he said nervously I could tell he was crying but I didn't care at the moment. "This is-" she cuts him off and starts walking towards me. "I'm Katerina" She says in a rich Bulgarian accent. "Well Katerina" I say mocking her. "Why the hell are you all over my boyfriend?" I asked and she looks at him then back at me. "He never told me." I look at him and he just puts his head in his hands. "Oh really...Camilo Madrigal look up at me." He raises his head up and I look at him and he can tell I was hurt. "Seriously...I have you everything I had and you do me like this?..." I say and I had tears forming in my eyes. "Baby no it's just-" "What Camilo?" I say and he sighs. "She's my ex girlfriend." He says quietly. "Oh so you lied to me when you said there was no one else?" "Well to be fair I only moved away-" Katerina started but I stopped her. "I don't need to know nor care to know...I'm just hurt how You lied to me Camilo" I say looking in his direction. "Baby girl it's not-" He says and I just put my hand up. "Save it for later...I'm sorry for your loss" I say while walking out and I sit on the stairs and I start crying. "Oh Y/n sweetheart what's wrong?" Pepa said through her cries. "Nothing Pepa it's nothing to worry about right now." I say and she hugs me. "Listen-" I stop her from talking but not in a rude or mean way. "Pepa...Your mom just died...Don't focus on me focus on your family and healing okay?" I say to her and she just nods her head. "And I'm sorry for your loss Pepa" I say while hugging her and she gives me a tight squeeze but not squeezing my stomach.

I walk home and I lay in my bed for days crying. I skipped Alma's funeral, I haven't been eating real food just junk because that's what the baby has been wanting, I haven't left my room in days, and I also haven't been productive. I've been ignoring Camilo's text and calls because well I don't care to know that he exists right now. I soon started to feel bad because I didn't let him explain so I got up from my bed I haven't left and I actually put clothes on and brush my hair and teeth. I walk to Casita and I go up to Camilo's room. "Camilo...? Camilo where are you..-" I see him sitting on the ground with a bloody fist and broken glass all around him and he was crying. "Camilo!?" I say running to him and I grab his face. "Camilo look at me...Say something" He opened his eyes and when he saw me he pulls me into a big hug getting blood on me but I didn't care. I hugged him and stoked his hair as his cried in my arms. "please don't leave me baby...I done lost my abuela I can't lose you and our baby too" He says through his cries and he was rocking back and forth. "Camilo It's okay I realized I was a bit over dramatic." I realized he punched his Mirror and I plant a kiss on his forehead. "I'm sorry Amor please forgive me" He said crying harder causing me to cry a little. "Camilo baby it's fine, it's all fine now let's go get your Tia so she can fix this. " I say trying to get him up. "No ...I deserve this." I shake my head and I get him up. "No you don't Mi Amor now come on" I say as I dragged him to the kitchen.

1010 words.

About fucking time...I wrote a new chapter after putting it off for like a week now but sorry for making Camilo cheat on you... My fault anyways your bestie has been in a relationship for over a week now and I'm finally happy after 2 years, he is the most adorable thing in the whole wide world anyways I'm going to bed and I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I love you all and have a good afternoon/night/morning. And sorry it's so short

Sansru camilosgirl