Chapter 31

"Camlio Amor I love you but not right now." I tell him and he sets me down on my feet and pouts but he smiles and plants a small kiss on my forehead. "It's alright Amor if you don't want to" I honestly couldn't stay mad at him no matter what happened.

*Skip to the next morning*
It was the next morning and I wake up and I see Camilo sleeping on the floor. "Camilo?" I say all confused because it was 10 am and he was also on the floor for some reason, He wasn't waking up so I decide to just ask later. I go downstairs and Julieta was cooking breakfast. "Morning Julieta" I say while fixing a cup of coffee and she turns around. "Buenos dias querida, How are you after last night" She asked me while putting her hands on my shoulders. "Fine I guess what about Dolores and Cristian?" "They're both fine" She goes to go back to what she was doing but she stops. "Oh and your parents are here" She says and I almost choked on my coffee. "Do you know why?" I asked her and she shakes her head. "No I'm sorry if I did I would tell you. Maybe Bruno or Dolores called them to tell them about last night." "Well when Camilo wakes up tell him I'm at my house okay?" She smiles and nods her head. "Of course Querida" I put on some pants because it was cold outside because Pepa made it snow like Antonio asked.

I walk home and I see Mamá and Papá sitting on the couch. "Mamá, Papá...What are you doing here?" I asked them and they come running and they hug me. "We were just seeing if you and your brother were okay...Bruno told us what happened." Mamá says sounding so worried. "We're find Mamá" I assure her. "Julieta healed Cristian, She saved his life so thank her when you have the chance." I'm guessing Papá saw the ring on my hand because he grabbed my hand. "So Camilo finally asked my daughter to marry him?" He asked and I smiled taking my hand away.  "Also Papá Cristian is getting married to Dolores...And they're having a baby." Mamá looks shocked and Papá looks like he already knew. "He better not break your heart Mija" He says kissing my forehead. "I'm going to be a grandma..." She looks at my dad. "I'm going to be a Grandma!" She exclaims and I smile and I laugh a little. "A grandma of two Mamá." She raises a eyebrow but she has a excited expression on her face. "She's having twins?" She asked and I shake my head and then she suddenly realizes and she covers her mouth with both of her hands so she doesn't scream. "Mija!" She says while hugging me and then realization clicked in Papá's head. "Y/n M/n L/n! You are 19 and you're pregnant!?" He says yelling at me...I can tell he wasn't too happy. "Papá calm down-" "Imma kill that shapeshifting bastard" He says interrupting me. "Rafael Calm down! She's an adult now" Mamá says while trying to calm him down. "He's probably going to be exactly like his Tío, Find out your pregnant then leave you." He says and here goes the argument about Bruno. "Bruno left because he knew Sofía wasn't his! And weren't you the one wanting me to leave him!?" Honestly Ive never seen Mamá this angry about something. "Guys-" I say trying to stop them from arguing and I get interrupted by Mamá by her screaming at me not meaning too. "mantenerse al margen de esta Y/n(Stay out of this Y/n)" She says and I back up a little and I put my head down and quickly say "Okay" "Honestamente mencionaste a Bruno comparando a Camilo con él. Bruno me amaba como Camilo ama T/n no estabas feliz por mí cuando estaba con bruno así que al menos sé feliz por nuestra mija! ¡¿Qué tan estúpido eres?! (You honestly Mentioned Bruno Comparing Camilo to him. Bruno loved me just like Camilo loves Y/n you werent happy for me when i was with bruno so at least be happy for our daughter! How stupid are you!?)" She says trying not to raise her voice because she was in Abuelos home now if she was in her home she would be screaming at the top of her lungs. I stand there looking shocked when she Said that and I see Papá's face getting all red but he never hits her during arguments. "What do you still love the amazing Bruno Madrigal because it seems like you regret ever hooking up with me 26 years ago and dumping Bruno to get with me! To marry me!" He screams and she Slaps him in the face like any Columbian women would do when she felt disrespected. "Watch your tone in my Papá's house!" She says raising her voice a little.

I go to my room because I didn't want to see or hear anymore. I sit on my bed and I put in my headphones and I grab a book and I try to go to my happy place while they argued. I hated it when they argue. I listen to music for a few hours and then I hear taps on my window through the music. I take the headphones off and I go over to my window and I see Camilo. "Camilo?" I open the window and he climbs through. "What are you doing here?" I asked him and he cups my cheeks. "Well Dolores was listening in and she heard what was going on and I told her to tell me when it quieted down so I can come check on you." He tells me and I tell him I'm fine. "I'll be back I have to go see if they're okay." I leave my room and I see my Mamá sitting on the couch. She had no bruises or cuts or anything so he didn't lay his hands on her and he was sitting at the kitchen Island. I Quickly go over to the fridge to get a water and I try to leave quickly so neither of them would talk to me. "Mija..Come here" He says and I stop and turn around walking to him. "Yes Papá?" He hugs me. "I'm sorry about my reaction earlier. I'm happy for you... and your brother" I pull away from the hug and smile. "Thanks Papá" I say and I walk past the living room and I see Mamá reading a book. "Mamá" She lifts her head up looking at me. "Are you good?" I say putting my thumbs up and she nods her head. "Alright well love you both." I say running up the stairs.

"Are they both okay?" Camilo asked and I nod my head. "Yep Papá is at the Island doing something and Mamá is on the couch reading a book" "Well now I see where you get your nerdiness from" He says kissing my cheek and I blush and the red across my cheeks reveals my freckles. "Camilo I don't think that's a real word-" He cuts me off by kissing me. "Well Amor it is in my book" He says and I smile again. "So do you wanna come over for dinner tonight Amor?" He asked and I nod my head. "Alright Amor I'll go let them know." He climbs out of my window and the latter starts falling. "Camilo!" I scream as the latter falls back and I hear an ow and than a thud. "I'm okay!" I hear him say down below and I laugh looking out the window and I see him rubbing his head and elbow. "You're so clumsy" I tell him while giggling and he blows me a kiss. "Only for you Amor" He says before running away and I smile while closing my window and turning to walk to go to my bed to lay back down.

1352 words.
I hope you love this chapter the next one may be in a little while thats if I dont fall asleep because I'm tired and my head hurts really bad. Guess who has homework but isn't going to do it until maybe 1 am? ME! I've been listening to one direction and doja cat while writing this chapter but anyways I love you all and I hope you have a amazing Afternoon/night/morning. Oh and camilosgirl since wattpad wants to be dumb.