Chapter 33

WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT SUCH AS THE FOLLOWING. CUNNLINGUS, BLOW JOBS, HAND JOBS, FINGERING, INTERCOURSE, TEASING. CAMILO IS 18+ YOU ARE 18+ SO I BETTER NOT GET ANY COMPLAINTS.

After I was done doing dishes I went up to camilo's room to see what he was doing. "Cami-" He attacks me with kisses all over my face and I start giggling. "Camilo what's wrong?" I definitely knew what was wrong. "I want you Mi amor" I kiss his lips and he sunk into the kiss. I tug at the bottom of his shirt singling him to take it off and when he does I stare at him. I start pushing him towards the bed while unbuckling his belt and and pulling his boxers down. I push him down on the bed and he slips his pants and boxers all the way off. I look up at him and he gives me the go ahead he holds my hair pulling it and I take him all in.

Camilo's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looks up at me with doe eyes asking for consent and I give her a nod and she take me in whole and I grab her hair pulling it. She licks the base and circles her tongue around my tip which causes me to twitch in her mouth and pull her hair harder. She better be glad I love her because I usually dont let her take control. She bobs her head back and forth taking me in inch by inch and I lean my head back and I moan out softly. I finally had enough and I grab her and I through her on the bed, looking at her perfect body and her small bump from the baby that was barely noticable. I rip the dress off of her and She was just in her lingerie, red lace not bad. I thought to myself and I caught myself growing harder and harder the more I looked at her. I start from kissing her lips to her cheek softly then we I get to her neck I go more harder and I kiss her and leave marks all the was down to her stomach. I kiss down to her thighs grabbing the lace part of her underwear and sliding it off with my teeth and I pull it off her legs with my hand.  I kiss from her thigh to her inner thigh then I make my way and I softly kiss her Clit causing her to softly gasp and then I slowly start licking her clit but sucking hard when I had the chance. Y/n she was a moaning mess and I haven't even started. I start going faster and I hear her cursing underneath her breath as she plays with my hair and tugs on it a bit. I lick Circles around her clit roughly, I bring myself up and she begs for more and I hush her. "Mi amor be patient." I kiss her and I shove my middle finger in her Vagina and I start going slow and she moans through the kisses and I stick another finger in and I could tell she was soaking wet. "Camilo please." She begged me. "Please what" I said while kissing her neck and going fast with my fingers. "P-please just fuck me already." She stutters as she begs me.  She closes her legs and I use my leg to seperated them and I start rubbing my thigh against her teasing her. "What's the magic word baby" I say putting my hands around her neck.

Your pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He puts his hands around my neck and my breath hitches and he slowly runs them down my body exploring. I beg him some more and he finally gives him. I see him pump himself a few time before shoving himself in not giving me time to adjust he just went hard and rough. I throw my head back against the pillow while moaning his name. I wrap my legs around his hips tightening my walls around him and he moans. "Fuck baby" he goes harder and he grabs my hips and pulls me out of then he shoves himself into me again. I moaned out in pain and pleasure. He starts hitting the right spot and I let him know and he goes rough and then he goes harder and I moan out loudly hoping no one will hear us and he can tell I was about to release so he pulls out and thrusts into me one good time and I came all over his dick. "Camilo" I moaned and he just kept going. He gets sloppier by the minute and I can tell he was about to reach his release. A good minute of two he goes faster and then I feel him cum inside of me and he collapse on top of me. "That was amazing Amor" He said out of breath and while kissing my breast. "I love you" I tell him and he kisses me one last time. "I love you too." We regather our strength and we change the sheets and then we go take a shower because we were very sweaty.

After our shower I put on one of his shirts and then a pair of my shorts I left over here and then I lay in bed. A couple minutes later Camilo lays beside of me and he kisses my head and each individual freckle on my face. "I love you so much Mi amor and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" He tells me and I smile. He kisses my stomach softly and then he talks to the baby. "Hola princesa or Príncipe. I hope I didn't hurt you in there and if I did I'm so sorry but I love you and I want you to hurry up and come to the real world so I can spoil you and love on you. I love you okay" He comes back up and he cuddles with me. "I love you Amor" He says as he gets comfortable and closed his eyes. "I love you too Camilo." I say and soon he was asleep and I stayed up around 10 on my phone and then I fall asleep.

1052 words.
HA! Sorry this sucks so bad do not judge me I'm tired but I'm not going to go to sleep and also like....Camilo as a dad come onnnnn and the aftercare is just aghhh. Anyways for those that didn't read...you didn't miss anything so yay! I hope you all have a good morning,afternoon or night and yeah I love you all. <3