Chapter 37

"Julieta...Help me with this child please" I say and she turns around a wipes her hands off. "Camilo...what did you do?" She questions him as she grabs food. "Nothing I just deserve to hurt." He says. "Camilo madrigal if you don't eat this food I'll tell Pepa what you did" I knew she was talking about me...Dolores must've heard the whole thing and then tell my best friend Mirabel and then Mirabel told Julieta. He holds his hand out and she places a Arepa in his hand and he slowly eats it. "Camilo kid you don't need to be doing this-" "Be quite old man you left this Family for 10 years so I don't want to hear a word!" Camilo snapped at Bruno and Bruno's face went from happy to upset. "CAMILO MADRIGAL!" Pepa yells as it thunders. "Fuck..." He goes running upstairs and I hear him say. "Yeah Mamá." "Bruno are you okay.?" I asked him and he nods his head. "Yeah kid...I'm fine" He smiles and Julieta turns to him. "I'm so sorry Hermanito" Julieta says to him. "It's fine sis..I've been yelled at worse by mom" He says walking away. "Hey uh... Julieta I heard Mirabel is the new candle holder..How is she taking it in?" I asked. "Good, good she's happy since she never got a gift she gets to bless the family as it grows in the future." I nod my head.

Camilo's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~
I ran up to Mamás room as it thunders when she calls my name. "Yeah Ma?" I said entering her room. "Are you crazy!?" She asked in a Stern tone. "What are you talking about Mamá?" I asked raising a eyebrow. "She's talking about cheating on Y/n and talking to your Tío like that" Papá said. "One I didn't cheat on her...I was close to but I didn't and two Bruno deserves it.... Remember he ruined your wedding day and told Dolores that the love of her life would be "betrothed to another" and how he left" I say and she shakes her head and a cloud forms over her head. "Clear sky's Pepa...Clear sky's" she said to herself. "Look Papito..You have a kid on the way...you have to be honest with Y/n she can't have that much stress now." Mamá says. "I know, I know Ma...I told her I was sorry and other stuff." "You think apologizing would make her forget that?" I look down and she grabs my face. "Look at me when I'm talking to you Camilo! I raised you better then this Mijo..." I give her a guilty look and then I look back down. "I know Ma..." after her and Papá... mostly her got done giving me a lecture I go back downstairs and I look her as she was talking to Tía. "Y/n can we talk for a minute?" She looks over at me and nods her head.

Your pov
~~~~~~~~~~~
      ~~~~~~~~
I walk towards Camilo and we go outside. "What Camilo?" I asked and he gets on his knees. "Look Mi Amor I'm so sorry about what happened with Katerina and-" I kiss his forehead and oh I forgot to mention one thing...Katerina is 6 feet underground in the woods... Alive. "Please forgive me Y/n I'm so so sorry" He begged me to forgive him and I sighed and looked down at him. "Fine Camilo Madrigal I forgive you." I say and he stands up and kisses me.

8 months later.
"So Mrs. and Mr. Madrigal are you ready to see what gender your twins are?" I look up at Camilo and he nods his head. The doctor brings me two little babies wrapped in a pink and blue blankets. "Congratulations you have a beautiful little girl and a handsome little boy" She says and I cry at the sight of them I can't believe it finally happened. Camilo kisses the top of my head. "You did a wonderful job Mi Hermosa." He says. "What are you planning on naming them?" The doctor says. "The girl will Valentína Rose." "And the boy will be Andrés Luis" Camilo says. Me and him decided to give them the middle names of my Grandparents. They were both healthy and beautiful. A few days later we were allowed to go home and when I go to go inside Cami stops me. "Hold on okay" He goes inside and then he comes back outside. "Okay come on in." I walk in and everyone yells 'Welcome home' Isabela throws up blue and pink pebbles  up in the air and Parce comes up and greets me and Cristian and Dolores come down with their little girl Emilia. "Welcome home Hermanita." Cristian says and Pepa comes running up to me. "My grandbabies come to Abuela!" She says with the biggest smile on her face when she takes Andrés and Félix takes Valentína. "They are so precious Camilo and Y/n...You did s wonderful job" Félix says. "Oh Y/n Querida you should go rest I could only imagine how tired you must be." Pepa says. "How long were you in labor for?" Julieta asked me. "Um about 13 hours" I say and I see Mirabels face change. "Remind me to never have kids." She says. "How far apart are they?" Pepa softly asked. "Andrés was born first and then 13 minutes later Valentína was born" Pepa smiles as she holds the baby. "Here Amor why don't you go lay up in my room okay" He says and I go up to his room and he follows me with all my stuff and the babies stuff. I open his door and I lay on his bed. "I missed this bed" I said stretching and popping my back, Camilo lays down beside of me and he kisses my cheek and whispers something in my ear. "Camilo! You know we can't" I say slapping him in the back of the head."I'm sorry, I'm sorry I was only kidding." I roll my eyes and I stand up. "Let's go get the nursery set up." He shakes his head. "No I'll do it you stay here and rest" He says and he walks out the door and I lay down and slowly drift asleep.

1054 words.
Ahh baby time I hope you enjoyed this chapter and because I'm about to fall asleep I almost fell asleep writing this but I finished it. I hope you had a good afternoon/night/morning and I love you all.