Chapter 39

"Mamí!" I piercing cry wakes me up. "Mm what baby?" I say trying to wake myself up. "Everyone is scaring me" She cries harder while jumping in my arms. "What do you mean Cariño?" I asked her and she points in the corner. "They keep scaring me Mamá" She says burying her head into my shoulder. I smacked Camilo awake. "Aye what was-" He sees her crying and he hugs her with me. "What's wrong Princesa?" He asked her in a sweet tone. "Everyone is in my head and they won't go away" She says. "It's her gift..." Camilo whispers and I nod my head. "Mija if I could trade gifts with you I would but..." He was interrupted by soft snores and he just slightly smiles and he lays her in-between us. "I feel bad for her...having a gift like that where she can see dead people..It wouldn't be bad if it was just her ancestors but it's every dead person in the world" I told Camilo and he leans over and slightly kisses me. "I know Amor...I guess it's my fault" I look at him confused. "How?" "My side of the family has the worst gifts but everyone thinks they're not" He tells me looking down at her. "Shes going to be traumatized because of me.." He says and I shake my head and I caress his cheek. "None of this is your fault okay" He nods his head in agreement and I kiss his cheek. "Go to sleep I'll stay up incase she wakes up again"  Camilo says and I smile laying back down and drifting off to sleep with Valentína in my arms.

The next morning I wake up with sharp pains in my stomach. "Camilo!" I cry out because I didn't know where he was. He comes rushing in the room and he sees me. "Baby what's the matter!?" He asked me panicking and I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know but-" I screamed out in pain. He quickly packs my things up and he helps me out of bed and he quickly goes to Dolores room and I slowly follow behind him crying and taking deep breaths. "Dolores can you watch the twins I have to rush Y/n to the hospital" She looks at me and she nods her head. "Mommy what's wrong?" Andrés asked me, Dolores picks him up. "Nothing just mommy is having some stomach pains so she has to go to the doctors." Dolores says in a calm tone to him but I can tell she was worried for me. "Is sissy Okay?" Dolores just nods her head and Camilo takes me to the car.

We start driving to the hospital and once we get there, he gets out and rushes in to get a wheelchair out for me and he pushes me in and the doctors rush to me so I'm guessing Camilo told them what was wrong. "Mrs.Madrigal how are you feeling? How bad is you're stomach pain from 1-10?" They asked me a bunch of questions while wheeling me to a room. "I'm in pain and my stomach pain is a 10 it hurts really bad." I say to them. We get to the room and Camilo helps me on the bed and they prepare for an ultrasound. "How many months are you Mrs.Madrigal?" They asked while doing a ultrasound. "Almost 8 months so like 30-32 weeks..why" The doctor doing the ultrasound looked at my primary care doctor and whispers something to him. "We need to do an Emergency C-section" I heard it and I looked at Camilo. "No absolutely not what about the baby...what if she's a still born!-" "Sir! The baby is not getting enough oxygen and it's also hurting your wife so let us do this and risk having still born or risk losing them both...she will die if the baby stays in there any longer" The doctor informed him, he looks down at me and there's tears in his eyes "I can't lose you both..." He says and I wipe his tears. "let them do it Camilo...I'll be fine" I look to the doctors and I give them the go head to do and then they put me under anesthesia and then the next thing I knew I was knocked out and what felt like minutes later but it was actually just an hour.

Once I come to I see Camilo with a worried Expression on his face. "Camilo...what's wrong?" I asked him while looking around. "Where is she!?" I say. "Baby she's in NICU...She went almost 5 minutes without breathing or letting out a single cry." He says very sadly. I start crying and he hugs me tightly. "It's going to be okay Amor...they said there's a chance of her living." I wipe my tears on his shirt. "Antoinette will be fine...she has to be fine" "She will be Amor okay" he says and I nod my head. "We can only hope for the best so don't give up hope yet alright" I nod my head again even though I'm stressing out about it. I got to go home 3 days after but I chose to stay up there just in case something happens. "Mija you need to come home and rest" Pepa says to me over the phone. "I can't Pepa I need to make sure she's okay and if she does...cross the rainbow bridge I wanna be here" I say to her. "Me and Félix will stay up there while you come home and rest the twins miss you and they're worried about you so come home and Me or Félix will let you know if anything happens." I finally gave in to Pepas deal and I didn't like it at all but she was right I needed the rest and to see my other babies.

I arrive home and Valentína and Andrés attack me with hugs. "Mommy we missed you!" They both say. "How's sissy?" Andrés asked. "I don't know sweet heart." Valentína stares off and then she looks at me. "I think I know how she's doing..." She says quietly. "What do you mean herman-.... Oh" I knew exactly what she meant and I start to break down crying. "Papa!" Andrés yelled and Camilo comes downstairs and he sees me crying. "What happened?" He asked while hugging me. "It's sissy...I can see her" Camilo holds his breath for a little and then he finally lets out a sigh. "Mi Amor I'm so so sorry" he says while trying not to cry. I feel my phone buzzing and when I look down at it it's Pepa. "I know Pepa she's.." Pepa cuts me off. "No, No Cariño she's alive they just brought her back" I let out a sigh of relief and I hug Camilo tightly.

1154 words.
YAYY BABY #3 HAS BEEN BORN BUT NOT THE WAY YOU EXPECTED IT TO GO. WILL SHE MAKE IT OUT ALIVE? I DONT KNOW NEITHER DO Y'ALL. BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER THERE'LL PROBABLY BE ANOTHER OUT TONIGHT BUT IDK MY ANXIETY MEDICINE IS KICKING MY ASS.
Today was a rough day like I went to the doctors to tell them about my anxiety and then they also diagnosed me with depression and now I have to go to therapy anyways I hope you had a good afternoon/night/Morning and I love you all byeeeeeeee.